[Mr_Signmeup] Nin10doGMod - Suicide

Moderator: Game Admins

[Mr_Signmeup] Nin10doGMod - Suicide

Postby Nin10doGMod » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:12 am

Byond account and character name: Nin10doGMod/Nindo
Discord ID (if applicable): Nin10doGMod#5891
Banning admin: Mr_Signmeup
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Banned from the VORE Station server, banned off Discord
Ban reason given: Recently unbanned after stating the rule. Twenty minutes in their first round back, they kill themselves with a switchblade. When confronted, stated they were having a tough life because of their actions they did two months ago. And that it's an infinite hell.' haven't read the rules and their behaviour is of great concern.
Ban length: Permanent
Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone): December, 2019 - 9 PM Pacific Time
Your side of the story: I have broken this rule because I cannot stand against my mistake I've made from a past 2 months ago. All my life is miserable and depressing, so I have to kill myself with a switchblade, so I will never look at the past I caused again. All I wanted is to have a better life in this server, If I haven't eaten Tasald Corlethian without OOC consent in a first place...
Why you think you should be unbanned: I have reread the entire rules of this server. From now on, I will never suicide or self-mutilation when I'm upset, including not acting like a suicidally depressed person. I am so sorry about the thing I committed. I want to be unbanned from both VORE Station BYOND server and VORE Station Discord server.
Nin10doGMod

Re: [Mr_Signmeup] Nin10doGMod - Suicide

Postby Mr_Signmeup » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:55 am

No.
Reshskaskakss Seekiseekis: Chief of Security
Mr_Signmeup

Postby Mr_Signmeup » Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:01 am

To elaborate. Your recent vent thing that you posted? People have made Vorestation their escape from reality before and it has always ended in disaster. For your own well-being, I don't think you should be here. You got things to focus on IRL and improve on. To escape from them ain't going to make them go away. You need to confront 'em, head on and make a better life for yourself.
Reshskaskakss Seekiseekis: Chief of Security
Mr_Signmeup

Postby Aces » Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:13 am

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1642 <- You are clearly not right in the head dude. You're dealing with some very serious negative thoughts and I promise you that this server is not the place you should be using to escape that dark place.

In fact, I speak from experience when I say that is possibly the worst thing you could do. Allowing you to have this crutch means further isolating yourself from the real world, and while I'm sure the real world looks like it sucks by comparison, the real world is leagues better for your mental health than a poorly coded SS13 server full of furries.

Get some help. That isolation is fatal.
Aces

Postby Iroquois Pliskin » Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:24 am

I know it's against the rules to post in appeals you aren't involved in but didn't you JUST get unbanned, man? As in, literally a day ago?

The speed at which you've been banned once more and made an appeal boggles my mind. Reading over this stuff it sounds like you need professional help, and appealing a ban is the least of your concerns at the moment.
Todo: Not fuck up.
Iroquois Pliskin

Postby Nin10doGMod » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:17 pm

I guess you're right. Maybe I do need some professional help to get over my stress and depression.
Nin10doGMod

Postby Aces » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:15 pm

I don't know what resources are available specifically where you live but I would start with calling the national suicide prevention hotline. I know you're at least in the United States so

1-800-273-8255

And contrary to what the media might imply, they are actually really helpful.

The most I can do for you is track your IP, call your ISP, alert them to your comments, and hope they give enough of a fuck to bother calling the police to give you a wellness check, but I'm only going to do that if I think you're not seeking help, because unwanted help is sometimes as bad as no help, but I'd rather have a small chance of helping than zero chance.

However I would much rather you make the call yourself and explain the situation, as I have no way of knowing what is going on in your particular life. It's also less traumatizing for you. The police in America have this nasty habit of being way more aggressive than they have to be, and while the chances are slim for a wellness check to turn into a god damn shooting, I'd rather not run that risk if I can avoid it.
Aces

Postby Nin10doGMod » Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:02 pm

I have called them yesterday.
Nin10doGMod

Postby Nin10doGMod » Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:08 pm

A therapist gave me an advice:
Remember that if you feel lost or alone or that there's nothing worth living for, your life has an impact on people even if you don't see it. Everyone has parents, everyone has acquaintances, everyone has someone that knows their name and hopes they do great things in life, even if its a random guy on the street or at work that wants you to have a good day.

Everyone's life has purpose, there's always someone in the world that's cheering you on. And there's always someone in the world that's going to have their day ruined to hear what happened. As dumb and as sappy as it sounds, your name, face and personality makes a mark on someone no matter how insignificant the interaction was.

Life gets better, you meet new people, you experience things that make life worth living. Weathering the bad days is hard, but its more than worth it in the end.
Nin10doGMod

Postby Aces » Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:29 pm

I hope it's not all lip service but I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. Let me confer with my other admins.
Aces

Next

Return to Denied