[Mr_Signmeup] Nin10doGMod - Suicide

Moderator: Game Admins

Re: [Mr_Signmeup] Nin10doGMod - Suicide

Postby VerySoft » Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:50 pm

yeah no, the reason you got banned this time were over some super duper major red flag signs. A few days aren't gonna turn that around. If you truely are working on helping yourself, then you should be focusing on that. We should not be giving you back your crutch.

No way.
VerySoft

Postby Mr_Signmeup » Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:15 pm

We're glad to hear that you're getting advice/help and we wish you the best of luck in the road ahead. However, in saying that, for the benefit of your mental help, I'm going to have to say no as well. We can't be your crutch. Vorestation is not a place where your mental health improves.

Considering the fact that the first thing you did when you got unbanned was vent in-character by suiciding via switchblade. You haven't provided us with a great first impression or second impression and I think it's too early to allow you to give us a third impression because I suspect that will go terrible as well and completely bar you from Vorestation for life.
Reshskaskakss Seekiseekis: Chief of Security
Mr_Signmeup

Postby Aces » Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:40 am

Okay, unfortunately, the response from my staff is an overwhelming no.

Reason being, a few days is simply not enough to assume that everything is well and fine, and considering the major red flags you put up, and the fact that the station clearly is not a healthy outlet for you, I'm going to deny this appeal.
Aces

Previous

Return to Denied