[JerTheAce] N0B0DY-1MP0R7AN7 - banned for being annoying

Moderator: Game Admins

Re: [JerTheAce] N0B0DY-1MP0R7AN7 - banned for being annoying

Postby NobodyImportant » Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:39 pm

Correction the admin in question was allowed to post here, the "only post if you are involved rule only applies to players. Sorry.
They still shouldn't take rulings on other servers as factual though.

To recap in short:
You should have me because i am a GOOD PLAYER. Player notes and other players and others from different servers can back me up on this.
Don't take things from other servers as facts. Some people have a personal issue with me despite me not having done anything against them and would go to great lengths to make things miserable for me.
I never ever intend to hurt anyone. If anything i say is actually hurtful it is most likely a misunderstanding, and i am deeply sorry for not having been clear enough.
That's because i really always try to be nice. So please try to see things from my point of view.
NobodyImportant

Postby NobodyImportant » Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:40 pm

PontifexMinimus wrote:But admins are allowed to post in any appeal and give their opinion, asks questions, etc.
Actually, Scree is one of the people who could approve an unban besides Ace. It's all in the rules if you read 'em.

I remebered that right after i hit enter, yes. Sorry.
NobodyImportant

Postby PontifexMinimus » Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:52 pm

Also...

Au contraire, what Scree mentioned with the other server...

That person you harassed? Me, actually. I'm known on Discord as... Well, Dragor.

For interested people, you can peruse the information about that here : https://citadel-station.net/forum/viewt ... =10&t=2339

Fun read, kind of creepy for me.

So yeah, in my opinion? No thanks.
PontifexMinimus

Postby NobodyImportant » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:06 pm

Dragor what you're saying is just not true, because you never saw the entire picture.... I did *not* harrass you.

I asked people to PM you because of two reasons:
a) You promised you would unblock me the next day. Remember? And then you just didn't do that. Maybe you forgot it happens.
b) And then since people in the general chat saw how important it was for me for you to not hate me..... they started saying things about me that weren't true. Like how i was saying this creepy stuff or that other mean thing to you. They did this because they knew you wouldn't be able to see my protests.
Thanks to this you even said something like "oh jeez definitely not unblocking him now".
I didn't want you to think that i actually said those things, so i begged people to stop and to tell you that i didn't actually say that stuff.

That stuff caused me anxiety attacks and i almost had a nervous breakdown.

To the others it was just fun to see me freak out about not being able to contradict them, when they were making shit up, but to me that was deeply traumatic.

This is the only reason i ever tried to contact you. Not to harrass you or to annoy you in any way.
I know how it must have looked from your end, and i really understand how you felt about that.
But please also try to imagine yourself in my position and how absolutely awful it felt for me, that you were thinking awful things about me thanks in part to input from others and i could do nothing to change that.
NobodyImportant

Postby NobodyImportant » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:19 pm

PontifexMinimus wrote:Also...
For interested people, you can peruse the information about that here : https://citadel-station.net/forum/viewt ... =10&t=2339

Try to actually reread that with the stuff in mind that i just explained.

Hell i'm almost crying right now just from remembering that shit. What could i have done?
Here's the screencap HazelBailey posted as proof that i did try to contact you: https://gyazo.com/01e9763c89c07350aa44785fb63541cb

Just try to look at it this way. Does it make sense now?
I really *really* understand how things must have looked for you, which was precisely why i was so desperate to be able to explain things to you.
Please understand how this has bothered me and caused me pain.

Never mind the rest of the thread, the most important thing to me at this moment is to make sure you understand that that back then was a setup and my intentions were pure.

I'm gonna go take anti anxiety meds and check back later.
NobodyImportant

Postby Aces » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:50 pm

I don't understand why it is so difficult a concept for some people to grasp that you are not entitled to forgiveness or to being unblocked by someone.

Telling us about your anti-anxiety medication isn't going to help your chances here either. In fact, it somewhat hurts your chances, as I'm not particularly sympathetic. That is information that we don't need to know for your appeal here, and thus, it is only relevant to try to garner support through guilt. I will warn you only once that this doesn't work on me. It doesn't work because I used to do exactly the same shit to people so I know full well when someone is trying to be manipulative. If that was truly not your intention, then I trust you won't bring it up again.
Aces

Postby NobodyImportant » Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:26 pm

The discussion had nothing to do with forgiveness and i know perfectly well that i wasn't entitled to being unblocked. It's that Dragor himself said that he would unblock me after a day, and that others were responding to me like as if i was saying things i wasn't actually saying, creeping Dragor out. I did not want that to happen which is why i wanted to clear things up.

I also didnt bring that up to be manipulative. In hindsight you're right it was probably TMI. I also know it doesnt improve my chances for an unban. My concern however is not primarily with being unbanned but with getting to the truth.

And for that i was merely trying to convey the very much relevant fact that i care deeply about what others think about me and i wouldn't ever want to hurt anyone, and the fact that someone ended up legitimately creeped out and there was nothing i could do about it being absolutely devastating to me emotionally.
I didnt know how to better convey that than by telling the truth about my anxiety. I will not bring it up again, since it really is too personal.
But apart from this in general, even if something hurts my unban chances but is the truth i will stick to it. You knowing the facts and deciding to keep me banned anyway is preferable to me getting unbanned for some white lies and being all slick and brownnosy.

I would of course like to be unbanned to be able to play on the server, because i think that it's awesome, but being able to finally tell dragor the truth and that i'm really sorry for that even though i didnt do it..... that's a lot more important. Because despite my best intentions if it hadnt been for my overly sensitive ass, the whole spiel wouldn't have happened. So im sorry for that.
NobodyImportant

Postby Aces » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:24 am

I will leave this mainly to Dragor's final opinion, as he's the one most involved in recent problems that would make me not want to have you here. If Dragor doesn't care or doesn't think you deserve to remain banned, I won't care either.

My own main problem was how you treated me during your last ban appeal. I won't go into detail again, but something as simple as flipping off the host in your age appeal photo says to me that you have a complete disregard for the thoughts and feelings of others, and while it may seem like a minor and playful little offense, the timing of it demonstrates a type of toxic personality that I don't want in the community.

That said, I will say something positive. Your lack of playernotes gives evidence that my own frustrations with you are overblown, or you have not actually spent much time on the server. It's possible that your name is intermixing with somebody else who has pissed me off when my brain tries to recall memories of what happened, which is also why I made my initial posts like "inb4" and what not. That is why I am at this point no longer going to hold my own grievances against you.
Aces

Postby NobodyImportant » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:09 pm

I understand. For what it's worth i understand now how the flipping off on the ID picture could be seen, and i'm sorry for that.

I just hope Dragor sees fit to reassess the Discord thing in light of what i explained. If there are any questions i'll gladly answer them.
NobodyImportant

Postby PontifexMinimus » Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:23 pm

```I wanted to avoid my final ruling on this appeal for a long time, because the longer the situation has been put aside for me, the creepier it has become for me, giving me a genuine feeling of nausea whenever I remember that little debacle on the citadel discord. Out of this reason I don't exactly know why Ace gave me the final say in this appeal, considering usually people deeply, personally involved in the mess shouldn't judicate these. But alas, here we are now.

The argument, the plea that these are all misunderstandings and that you are truly a most benevolent person and such - I do believe you think yourself as so. It's just that the perception of yourself is seriously skewed for you and that actions you take are anything but "nice". You are very manipulative, scheming, even trying to buy the favours of others - once donating to a server just so you have more say in server policies and freely admitting so.

You are very insistent people like you, even when they don't want to deal with you at all anymore. Like me. I cannot say I would ever want to see you on the server. My server. No, thank you. I am already extremely uncomfortable just seeing your name here in the appeal forums and when you first posted here I spent three hours laughing at the sheer prospect of you ever getting unbanned from here.

So, let's make this formal. And I really hope you get the message.

This is denied.

I want not a single, minuscule iota of contact with you. I don't care if it is a misunderstanding. I have reviewed the discord logs. I talked about this with many people, most of them not even from the citadel discord. I fully believe that you are a person I wish to never know, see or hear from.```
PontifexMinimus

Previous

Return to Denied