[slingerblade] NoahGoldFox - Very old suspected underage ban

Moderator: Game Admins

[slingerblade] NoahGoldFox - Very old suspected underage ban

Postby noahgoldfox » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:15 am

Byond account and character name: NoahGoldFox, and i dont remember the original character- name
Discord ID (if applicable):
Banning admin: Slingerblade, but the original ban was by someone else.
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Banned off whole server
Ban reason given: I think the original ban (back in 2015) was for suspected underageness
Ban length: Permanent
Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone): mid-2015
Your side of the story: I remember that back then, i joined here soon after i was banned from citadel for unrelated, now forgotten, drama. I was underage when the original ban happaned.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Because im no longer underage, im 20 and on novermber 13 will be 21. I also am a very different person then back then, and am more mature, stabler, and friendlier. I am doing this because i have learned i cant keep just trying to sneak onto servers with alt accounts and sneaking around, i need to just show servers im not an immature, young bird like i used to be. I have been playing on servers im not banned on for close to a year and have not gotten banned because of bad or inappropriate behavior on any of them. So i believe that if i am unbanned, i will become a valuable and friendly asset to the server, to cheer people up and provide fun RP.
noahgoldfox

Re: [slingerblade] NoahGoldFox - Very old suspected underage

Postby PontifexMinimus » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:46 am

Hahaha.

No.

Nope.

Nada.

Even if you are not underage anymore, the multiple times you tried to ban evade? Not just here but from fellow servers?

I definitely do not want you, Noah.
PontifexMinimus

Re: [slingerblade] NoahGoldFox - Very old suspected underage

Postby Aces » Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:00 am

ha no
Aces

Return to Denied