GermanSanta Ban

Moderator: Game Admins

GermanSanta Ban

Postby germansantaa » Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:08 pm

Byond account and character name: Balaz Volkov
Banning admin: Demicus Maximus
Ban type: Server
Ban reason given: Being a general shit. Flooring people wordlessly, busting down windows for the lulz, and then running around setting off fire alarms for no rasin. Given the VERY long history of this behavior, this is a permanent ban..
Ban length: Permanent
Approximate time ban was placed: 10/26/2019
Your side of the story: Yea i'm actually very dissappointed by this ban. I was purposely trying to get in trouble and make things interesting in order to get held down by security and have a scene from there. The guard wasn't even coming back so i set the alarm off for them to come back and find me in a particularly small situation. (aka ate a shrink shroom in there) then went to message the hos about such. Then i was banned before i could even send my message without even a bwoink... really? and it was permanent of all things
germansantaa

Re: GermanSanta Ban

Postby PontifexMinimus » Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:55 pm

Security was the one actually adminhelping you in the first place. Clearly not interested in a scene.

Secondly, we do not accept "I just wanted to give security something to do" as valid defense since November the 20th 1945 anymore.

Thirdly, you got basically the index of a Tolkien Novel of notes about the exact same shit since two years already.

Enough is enough.

No support.
PontifexMinimus

Postby germansantaa » Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:34 pm

That's what I usually try to do. Something minor like a simple slip, or a glass break to try to a scene situation going. I guess that behavior probably led up to the mountain of notes. I'm not a mind reader to know if people are interested or not, and besides scenes are always better if things happen naturally.

Anyway, I wasn't really aware of these notes and just thought it was a natural thing to cause a bit of chaos to see if security would up for a scene or not. And I'm actually pretty curious how one would go about getting a scene with security without getting banned for such a thing. A shame as this is one of the situations I actually enjoy getting into the most.

Apologies, as I won't continue this behavior. I'll fix the situation by not messing or playing with random people on the station to try to get a scene to develop, and only use the station to play with close discord friends from here on out.
germansantaa

Postby germansantaa » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:26 pm

Well it's been awhile now I'm not sure how active things are here anymore so I'm giving this another post.

After thinking things over during this time I realized I could've done things more rp heavy rather than just causing breaking windows hoping it'll lead to a situation.

Example: Instead of slipping someone over and over hoping they'll get mad and that will lead to something. I could have slipped them once than an rp post about such.
germansantaa

Postby Aces » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:20 pm

You're missing the point and I'm not convinced you're going to get it.
Aces

Return to Denied