[mrsignmeup] worksbythesea - toxic behavior

Moderator: Game Admins

Re: [mrsignmeup] worksbythesea - toxic behavior

Postby Hazelbailey » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:32 pm

Based on everything brought up in the last appeal alone, I dont think someone with that kind of history should be allowed back unless they can say with 100% certainty, that they have absolutely improved to a drastic degree. "I believe I have lightened up on the subject" feels very vaguely worded and doesn't leave me feeling like an improvement has happened. Telling someone to kill themselves, IC or not, is disgustingly toxic and gets no sympathy from me, and that, combined with everything else brought up, by other players, and the notes Ace posted, means this appeal gets No Support from me.
Hazelbailey

Postby Worksbythesea » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:05 pm

Hazelbailey wrote:Based on everything brought up in the last appeal alone, I dont think someone with that kind of history should be allowed back unless they can say with 100% certainty, that they have absolutely improved to a drastic degree. "I believe I have lightened up on the subject" feels very vaguely worded and doesn't leave me feeling like an improvement has happened. Telling someone to kill themselves, IC or not, is disgustingly toxic and gets no sympathy from me, and that, combined with everything else brought up, by other players, and the notes Ace posted, means this appeal gets No Support from me.

I'm not sure I've ever interacted with your character nor that you were present to witness the events leading up to my character's ban. I'm quite certain I've not only improved my attitude regarding the vore fetish but I've quelled my toxicity to a great degree.
Jolly Rackham: Pirate, Pathfinder, Pugilist, Colony Director
Corsair: Computer Virus, Shipboard Artificial Intelligence, Friend to all/Friend to none
Gregor Mac A'Rhobust: Chief Engineer, Electrician, Bartender
Worksbythesea

Postby Flaktual » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:54 pm

He seems genuinely apologetic about his past offences, I mean I don't see any harm in giving the guy a second chance.

Support
Flaktual

Postby Mr_Signmeup » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:59 pm

Unfortunately, at this time. I do not feel comfortable in allowing you return to the community at this point in time. With few positives in a sea of negatives, I don't think your second chance will be available for some time.

I will be denying this appeal but you are free to re-appeal in the later half of November as per policy. However, I don't recommend it. Give it time and maybe you'll be allowed back into the community but at this point in time, we're probably not the right community for you.
Reshskaskakss Seekiseekis: Chief of Security
Mr_Signmeup

Postby PontifexMinimus » Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:30 pm

Hung around long enough, I agree with Resh's sentiment, so I'm going to deny this.
PontifexMinimus

Previous

Return to Denied