[PontifexMinimus] Mewchild - Rule 6 Permaban

Moderator: Game Admins

Re: [PontifexMinimus] Mewchild - Rule 6 Permaban

Postby Wumbus » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:43 pm

The ban should remain at least for 3-6 months. If 2 years of unrelenting, stubborn, egocentric behavior was all miraculously undone in under a week, then think of the wonders an extended break can do. There's no sugar coating that Mewchild/Phi has been a bullying shithead to plenty of people IC and OOC. Our OOC correspondence is virtually non-existent (how I prefer it with toxic people), and our IC interactions were always an annoying clusterfuck of Phi wanting to have all the power, abuse said power, and to be in the spotlight at all times. I don't think it would be fair that someone who was so willing to be heavy handed IC over every little infraction would be allowed such leniency in an immediate ban reduction. This is the attitude check that should've happen a year ago.

If it isn't obvious by now, NO SUPPORT. With how you currently are, the community is better without you in it.
Wumbus

Postby rotago » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:37 am

I've known, talked with, and associated with Apos for the better part of two years. I enjoyed Apos for a number of reasons. From their adoration of my characters, their reinforcement of me and how I act whenever we talk, to their willingness to help me with deving stuffs. But even as someone I'd like to call a friend, I can't say even I haven't been on the receiving end of some of Phi's rather problematic behaviors. While I lack logs or pictures or even dates of incidents, I can solidly say Apos, you are a bully. I see it in the way you talk about others, I see it in voice chat when you bring up issues you have with how other people play and interact, I see it when you don't get your way, or when you don't enjoy the opinion of another. And it's not even just large issues, it's compounded with many incidents of small aggressions towards me and others. I have tried to tell you to stop in voice before, only to be told "What? What was that? That's what I thought." and shut out of what I would have said.
Seeing a friend should make me feel good, giddy, excited to interact with them. But Apos, you give me anxiety. Whenever you speak with me, I'm always too scared to speak up against some of the awful things you say. I'm too scared of retaliation, and I'm too scared of causing a fight between you and anyone else who has had an issue.
I've been "Friends" with a lot of bullies in the past. They're aggressive, they shut down dissenting opinions, they take the spotlight and run with it. Apos, I wish I could say that I support your appeal. But you are aggressive, retaliatory, and consistently stir up trouble and discomfort.
You need to change a lot. And I don't believe you've made that change in such a short period of time. If you can show, list, and explain how you've changed and bettered yourself, in let's say, two to three months from now, I could see myself supporting you. But as it is now, you have no support from me.
Just be better. Please Apos.
Only The Bestest!
rotago

Postby Mewchild » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:16 am

Pip, you're one of the people I respect most in this community, and I think I've made that clear to you in the time we've known one another. I highly, highly value your opinion and your input, and it's because of that that I would like to request this appeal be CLOSED at this time. I'll make another one in a month or so, once some time has passed (assuming the administrative team don't say otherwise, of course). Just like I did with the sec ban, I'll take a step back and just... think about all this, and how I can improve to avoid the issues pointed out in this thread.
Mewchild

Postby Scree » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:34 am

Appeal closed at player's request.
Scree

Previous

Return to Denied