time when ban:2019-09-22 18:32:32
side story:i respawn as a medical but i change to explorer and to medical
and i didnt know the admim was talking to me making me not reply his warning
and so i really sorry
unbanned reason:i didnt read the rules
xandyboom360

Re: xandyboom360 ban appeal

Postby Scree » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:44 pm

how can you not notice an admin is talking to you when it displays "administrator private message" in giant red text and makes a really loud noise

Anyway, full ban reason is as follows:

Reason: Ghosted out of their body, respawned as the same character twice, beat one of their bodys to death, then ate the other one. When PMed, did not respond and continued playing. Did not reply when I instructed how to reply. Either trolling, or can't read. Please appeal this ban on our forums after you have learned how to read our rules[https://wiki.vore-station.net/Rules] [ viewforum.php?f=37 ] - This is a permanent ban.

Banning admin is verysoft.
Scree

Postby VerySoft » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:19 pm

Hello hello.

I was observing you while sending the messages, and could see that you were still there, moving around and interacting with things. When an admin sends you a PM, it makes a loud sound and displays bright red text in the chat. It's pretty hard to miss.

That said, the thing you did wasn't that bad, certainly not something that would ordinarily warrant a ban, the only reason I did was purely for the lack of response.

Before we go anywhere, I'd really like it if you'd tell me what rule(s) you broke in this case.
VerySoft

Postby Aces » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:21 pm

Considering they keep posting about it in the Discord after having once already being told not to do that, I believe this person is not going to read or follow the rules.

Appeal rejected.
Aces

Return to Denied