[Mr_Signmeup] SStromer - Severe Self-Antag, No RP globbing

Moderator: Game Admins

[Mr_Signmeup] SStromer - Severe Self-Antag, No RP globbing

Postby Stromer » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:35 pm

Byond account and character name: SStromer, Matt Canister
Discord ID (if applicable): Stromer#5734
Banning admin: Mr_Signmeup/(Reshskakskakss Seekiseekis)
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Server Ban
Ban reason given: Severe self-antagging, breaking of the sane and mature character rule. No RP globbing up of a pred character. Appeal on the forums if you want to continue playing, this is unacceptable...
Ban length: Permanent
Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone): Around 0:00 (+1 UTC)
Your side of the story: It all started when i asked the chemist to do some "Therapeutic" Meth since i was the psychiatrist, wanted to use it as a way to get stoned with my patients, to be honest, meanwhile while i was waiting i was talking with some sec lady, and i brought up the meth theme, since i thought it was completely legal if given a prescription, i already knew that Meth (or as later discovered Amphetamine) was used in people suffering from ADHD. The thing escalated quickly since i got arrested, with the meth confiscated and just about to be imprisoned for 20 minutes + being stripped from my job for making the meth and being in posession of it. They told me there was a difference between Meth and Amphetamines and i had no idea.
Before being given the 20 minutes i had some free time to wander around the station, after they took a bottle of meth pills from me, during that time i asked the chemist to make me more and to see if i could do anything to get it, then, this conversation happened:
"
Ahzrukhal Ahkeen says, "Laddie, me fiance won the lottery las' week, 'e has one point five million in 'is account. Money ain't exactly worth it te me. Tell ye wot, ye go break one o' Reshs bones Ai'll make all the meth ye want."
Ahzrukhal Ahkeen says, "Jus' wreck his shit."
[Common] Sybil Magnus says, "Medical, I need to be let in."
Leo Rods says, "Reshs..."
Leo Rods says, "Sounds good"
[Common] Athena says, "Moving."
Ahzrukhal Ahkeen says, "A green unathi at the security desk."
Ahzrukhal Ahkeen says, "Big ol' lizard."
Leo Rods says, "Got it"
Leo Rods says, "I'll find some equipment, call you when it's done"
"
so as a meth druggie, i wanted to do anything to get the meth.
Fast forward again, to when the Warden gave me 20 minutes and stripped out of my job, i cracked, i was being cooperative since then, but years of ICly studying psychology and the 20 minutes i had to wait on the cells would be lost forever because i got caught, it took me a while to come up with a plan, but then i had it, the Warden and i were alone in the processing room, she was an unsuspecting prey at the time, so i tried to push him into a table, since that didn't worked out and he pulled his baton, i knocked him down, took his baton and used it againt him then took his PDA and stuff, i just wanted to escape, and he was already up and talking through his headset that i wasn't able to take, so i panicked and vore'd him, i didn't roleplay it or even look at his OOC Notes since the entire department was looking for me, then i rushed through the departments, i wanted to get inside some place that only the warden had access to, and then i found my target in the showers, they were naked, defenseless, it was my chance to strike before i went down, so i did it and then got out, i was heading to the armory untill some admin put me to sleep

Why you think you should be unbanned: I got too caught up in the moment, i didn't wanted to kill anybody, i haven't had any bad experiences with users in the server before, i just wanted to get out of that situation because i thought 20 minutes for possession was kind of harsh, i'm sorry for what happened.
Stromer

Re: [Mr_Signmeup] SStromer - Severe Self-Antag, No RP globbi

Postby zammyman215 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:02 pm

Hi, hey, no. Don't lie to people to try and get unbanned, my dude. You showed up with your pal, and decided that the best way for you to contribute to a roleplaying environment is to not read the server rules, break several of them, and BUST INTO PEOPLE'S PRIVATE ROLEPLAY SCENES TO COMMIT MURDER. You walked into the showers, saw someone green and ASSUMED THAT THEY WERE WHO YOU WERE TRYING TO KILL. AS A SELF-MADE-ANTAGONIST METH-ADDICT ASSASSIN. The fact that you are saying that you simply got "Caught up in the moment" is mind-boggling and a total lie. If you 'didn't want to kill anybody' you wouldn't have happily decided that another person telling you to beat someone up meant to break into their department and go for violent murder. You didn't even kill the person you made up your own objective to violently murder. You walked in and fucking wordlessly beat my brains in with a stolen baton and access while I was slipped on the floor from shower water.
zammyman215

Postby AnastasiaOccult » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:22 pm

I'mma be real with you chief, it's a no from me.

Not only did you pref break a strict pred, you did so without RP, went on an assault spree and admittedly abused warden access to gear up. No amount of deflection will support your defense since you didn't even bother to follow the rules, blatantly.

That's my two cents as the warden.
Dr. Anastasia Ewart, Sociocultural Anthropologist and Xenoarcheologist
AnastasiaOccult

Postby Kazkin » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:33 pm

Wew lad, this is one of those moments where a passing joke really exploded in my face. I mentioned on the discord this and I'll repeat it here, given what transpired I regretted saying what I did and apologized to Resh and the people involved. As far as I had known Resh was sitting bored at the security desk since he and Ahz had been talking over PDA. Joe Methstar approached me to make him "meth" and I made him a few mindbreaker toxin pills to, and I admit this was my first mistake, see what would happen. Naturally Methi Mcgee got caught and asked for more "meth" I didn't want to make him anymore for ic and ooc reasons and said as a joke to go beat up Resh as he was bored. I did not expect you to kill 3 people or go on a straight murder spree before the admins could stop you.

That was my fault entirely, but given what happened I can say with confidence you'd have done something else to troll. Does that excuse what I did? Certainly not, it was a stupid move on my part and I made my apologies to the people involved. That said, I'm not to blame for your actions. You chose to kill 3 people, jokes are one thing but you took it too far. This is your fault, not mine, I just made the mistake of pointing you at someone without knowing the consequences.
Kazkin

Postby Stromer » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:35 pm

Kazkin wrote:Wew lad, this is one of those moments where a passing joke really exploded in my face. I mentioned on the discord this and I'll repeat it here, given what transpired I regretted saying what I did and apologized to Resh and the people involved. As far as I had known Resh was sitting bored at the security desk since he and Ahz had been talking over PDA. Joe Methstar approached me to make him "meth" and I made him a few mindbreaker toxin pills to, and I admit this was my first mistake, see what would happen. Naturally Methi Mcgee got caught and asked for more "meth" I didn't want to make him anymore for ic and ooc reasons and said as a joke to go beat up Resh as he was bored. I did not expect you to kill 3 people or go on a straight murder spree before the admins could stop you.

That was my fault entirely, but given what happened I can say with confidence you'd have done something else to troll. Does that excuse what I did? Certainly not, it was a stupid move on my part and I made my apologies to the people involved. That said, I'm not to blame for your actions. You chose to kill 3 people, jokes are one thing but you took it too far. This is your fault, not mine, I just made the mistake of pointing you at someone without knowing the consequences.

I didn't kill anyone though nor i went on a "Murder Spree", just vored the Warden and broke Resh's left leg i think.

I wasn't reporting what you did, but just showing that i had an intention and that i didn't do it just for the shake of it.
Stromer

Postby Stromer » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:42 pm

AnastasiaOccult wrote:I'mma be real with you chief, it's a no from me.

Not only did you pref break a strict pred, you did so without RP, went on an assault spree and admittedly abused warden access to gear up. No amount of deflection will support your defense since you didn't even bother to follow the rules, blatantly.

That's my two cents as the warden.

I repeat, i didn't even see your OOC Notes because everything happened all of a sudden, i didn't use any "Lethal" weapons nor tried to do so, i just wanted to keep you hostage for a while, and i followed the rules since i tried to escape incarceration and i think i had a valid reason to do so.

Although i apologize for not doing it more calmly and with more roleplay involved, but when everything goes south i just cant think straight
Stromer

Postby zammyman215 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:49 pm

"I didn't kill anyone though nor i went on a "Murder Spree", just vored the Warden and broke Resh's left leg i think." Just pointing out that this is a blatant lie. You cornered someone in the shower and beat them in the head to death with a harmbaton.
zammyman215

Postby Scree » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:10 pm

The fact that you ate someone with no regard for whether they're okay with being eaten, when they had it stated in their notes that they're not okay with being eaten, is a pretty big fucking no from me. It's one of the few hard lines we have.
Scree

Postby AnastasiaOccult » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:44 pm

Stromer wrote:but when everything goes south i just cant think straight

You only needed to say this to immediately tank your entire defense.
Dr. Anastasia Ewart, Sociocultural Anthropologist and Xenoarcheologist
AnastasiaOccult

Postby Stromer » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:38 am

zammyman215 wrote:"I didn't kill anyone though nor i went on a "Murder Spree", just vored the Warden and broke Resh's left leg i think." Just pointing out that this is a blatant lie. You cornered someone in the shower and beat them in the head to death with a harmbaton.

I didn't see if i actually murdered anyone, if i did that wasn't my intention.
Stromer

Next

Return to Denied