Moderator: Game Admins

[pontifexminimus] dajarik - suicide attempt

Postby Dajarik » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:01 am

Byond account and character name: dajarik Tkzaczka
Banning admin: pontifexminimus
Ban type: permaban
Ban reason given: https://imgur.com/pPq6IFL
Ban length: eternity
Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone): around 2 a.m. in the US/2 p.m. local time

Your side of the story: I've died 2 times of that round. First time because of the poisoning or OD, I don't really know. The second time I forgot to get anesthetics so I died because of pain/injuries however I was OK with that. I told admin about the situation, I said that I don't relaly need to be cloned the second time. The first one was accidental. When my character woke up in med the second time I was charged with theft and trespassing though my characted wouldn't remember those things. I was about to flee from medbay by usual means e.g. using the entrance airlock however the security came up to the front door so I was only able to retreat by chute. I've fled from security though rubbish chute and didn't get any bruises. Afterwards I was put to sleep by admin tools and we had a short discussion about my attempt to kms. I took 1 first-aid kit and a surgery kit. I took a surgery kit because I needed that for my ERP-like expirience but I knew that there were 2 kits left so I knew that if something awful would happen in the future, the medbay would be able to fix the patients without any problems.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I have read the rules carefully and now I see that some actions of mine were wrong and I want to get back. I'll never commit any restricted things ever.
Dajarik

Re: [pontifexminimus] dajarik - suicide attempt

Postby Wickedtemp » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:41 am

Hello! I play as Chakat Tempest Venesare, the CMO that round.

You were kinda annoying that round, for Medical. You OD'd on Lipozine pills for god knows why, broke into Medbay to steal first-aid kits (not that big of a deal, just ask for one or request it from cargo instead of being rude about it) and a surgery kit (actually kinda an issue), which meant Medical had to get involved with whatever it was you were doing. We called Security and were trying to detail anything we noticed stolen. To be honest, I was so caught-up trying to handle Chemistry, Cryo, messaging your character and trying to get information on why they'd break in to start with, I didn't even go into the operating theaters to notice an entire surgical kit was gone.

Then, we get a PDA relay message from Thirio, your scene partner, 'Medical to dorm 6'. We ran down, found a dark room with a broken light, your corpse, and the surgery kit. You guys basically took your torture/snuff scene and were like "Hey medical hope you like snuff scenes, cause we're forcing you into ours!", which is just bad. Bad enough you stole equipment from Medical to do it, indirectly involving myself and the surgeon to start with, but it's even worse to actually call us down there and just drop it in our lap as if it's our problem now. Yes, it's Medical's job to handle injuries and deceased crew. It's also the Janitor's job to clean things. But, that doesn't mean you can do a scat scene and rub shit all over the walls then force the janitor to clean it. I honestly should have just left the dorm, but I tried to defib instead. Your character died of bloodloss, by the way, nothing to do with the fact you didn't have anesthetic.

We went back up to Medbay. When we put the corpse into the morgue, we found that there were like three or four other corpses, all from you and your scene partner, which was suspect as hell given what just happened. Instead of resleeving immediately, we decided to set up Medbay, get Chem done, handle all the prep work, etc, because we were pretty certain that if we resleeved you, you'd just immediately kill yourself again.

And what did you do when we resleeved you once that was done?
"Tckazcka starts climbing into the disposal.
Tckazcka climbs into the disposal unit."

Sure, they were being charged for breaches of regulation they might not recall, but there was irrefutable evidence, including incriminating PDA messages sent by them to Tempest outright telling hir that your character broke into Medbay to steal equipment. If I'm remembering correctly, the charges were petty theft and trespassing, which means you'd probably only be in the brig for like ten minutes. Thirio was brigged as well, pretty sure, and was released around that amount of time. Instead of doing any reasonable course of action when faced with what's essentially a fifteen-minute "time out", you tried to kill yourself in disposals.

Course, the disposal line from the chute you went down goes straight to cargo, so you weren't injured. We still know it was a suicide attempt, because when Tempest and an Officer (Sunum Esiliare) were standing there at Cargo,
"Tckazcka says, "Oh no."
Sunum Esiliare says, "Last warrning"
--Tckazcka turns on the conveyor--
Tckazcka yells, "See you on the other side!""

But, before they could hop on the conveyor belt and attempt suicide, again, they were banned.
Wickedtemp

Postby Mr_Signmeup » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:09 pm

No support.

I rather you appeal in a month's time to ensure that you fully understand that pulling this kind of nonsense is not fun for anyone. Clambering into disposals, dragging people into scenes that they don't want to be apart of and just a SEVERE lack of common sense. I rather have you take a break from the station to reflect longer.
Reshskaskakss Seekiseekis: Chief of Security
Mr_Signmeup

Postby nerdass » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:30 am

oh hey, you're that guy who pulled a bootknife on someone and started stabbing them as a response to getting disarmed a couple times, by someone who was calling you out for murdering someone with disposals.
honestly the rather thorough and hilarious karmic asskicking you earned from that should have been punishment enough, but much like a disabled child with a fork next to an exposed electrical outlet, you just had to try and see some more pretty sparks.

no support, go be edgy somewhere else, you absolute egg.
nerdass

Postby Scree » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:02 pm

Oh, it's the guy who tried to pull a "did they complain?" over being asked why they thought it appropriate to murder someone, and it turns out it was over playing a song on repeat on the jukebox and someone else changed it, at which point you wordlessly stuffed them in disposals as though that's something a person of sound mind would actually do.

And barely a day later you're dragging people into scenes and ignoring basically every other rule about playing a reasonably sane character.

Even simple things like "hey, that guy didn't actually sign up to be a miner, could you maybe chill on hounding him over the radio for mining gear as a pilot" were met by an unreasonable amount of resistance.

Remember the other players are people too and they're also here to try and enjoy themselves.
Scree

Postby Aces » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:18 pm

Yeah this is either very thinly veiled trolling, or immense stupidity.

Appeal denied.
Aces

Return to Denied