[Nerdass] Heroman3003 - metagrudge

Moderator: Game Admins

Re: [Nerdass] Heroman3003 - metagrudge

Postby Heroman3003 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:11 am

And this is the point where nothing more of value can really be said. You claim barely comment on Lauren even existing ICly, yet there are accounts of you doing attacks and badmouthing on him behind his back. You claim to only bring me up when its already relevant, yet there was a situation where you began just shitalking out of nowhere. You claim that you only privately bring me up to rant, yet seeing context in which you once brought up another player in my pm's? Seeing me helping them and dming me to say that I shouldn't because they're trouble? I find that hard to believe that your personal pent up frustrations are only starter for that.

Once again will I say this. I did not want a big conflict. I am okay with admitting that some people cannot get along properly, and am okay with just keeping distance. At first it didn't work, then it did. And then out of nowhere you start it yet again, reinvigorated, this time with talking shit to other players and not just me. I didn't want this to involve any unrelated people. If the mutual dislike were to stay, it should have stayed at a long distance and without anyone inbetween. You did not seem to share the idea.
Heroman3003

Postby Iroquois Pliskin » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:17 am

Barely, as in sometimes Cheri does. But not often. I'm speaking purely in the sense of more recent events, my dude. If I brought you up, it was for one of those three reasons, and if it seems 'out of nowhere' then there's context you don't have for it. Bullshit you didn't want conflict. You said yourself you made a point of avoiding me and then you came aboard while I was CE? You don't get to have this both ways. You don't get to come aboard, find something you don't like that I'm doing, no matter how big or small, AHelp it, then sit here and pretend that I'm the problem when the blowback hits.

You know how many times I've AHelped you off the top of my head? Less than 5 times, if I had to guess. It's so rare and uncommon that I can't say for sure. Nerdass has implied with his statements that you AHelp on a regular fucking basis about me.
Todo: Not fuck up.
Iroquois Pliskin

Postby Heroman3003 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:45 pm

Yes, I didn't. There was up until that point, even with all avoidance, one round where I was around onduty with you as CE, and, surprisingly, there was nothing going wrong that round. Coming into that round, I hoped for same. Minimal interaction, no obstacles getting in each others way, and in general little interaction. Before running into obstacle of your making.

If my past interaction are of any indication, there are two things that I know for sure. One: you are going to stay in your dislike of me out of principle. And two: you will still be actively loud in it, inadvertedly (or intentionally, heck if I know), pulling entirely unrelated players in. And I did follow through on my end, trying to avoid other players getting tangled in it, IC or OOC, trying to keep things from becoming a public spectacle.
Heroman3003

Postby Iroquois Pliskin » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:36 pm

...Are you claiming now that I PURPOSELY caused the radiation to prevent you from doing what you wanted to? That I have some kind of foresight to know that you wanted to do a project? Are you serious? All. You. Had. To. Do. Was ASK FOR THE EQUIPMENT after doing Atmos and I would've handed them over. Instead you AHelped. Look where we are now.

We're done here. You're the one who AHelped over radiation that I warned you about as a courtesy, after getting on a round with someone you actively avoid to do a project you never mentioned and never did.

You're the one that rather than simply set up Atmos (LIKE I KNOW YOU CAN) chose to dawdle in Maintenance waiting for the radiation to clear instead of saying "Hey can I have a radsuit so I can pick up some supplies"
Iroquois Pliskin

Postby Iroquois Pliskin » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:38 pm

I have nothing more to say here.
Iroquois Pliskin

Postby nerdass » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:40 pm

yeah I'm not comfortable lifting this.
nerdass