[Not Available] Liquidfirefly - Permanent Discord Ban

Moderator: Game Admins

Re: [Not Available] Liquidfirefly - Permanent Discord Ban

Postby LiquidFirefly » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:25 pm

To my knowledge at the time, the rule is only violated if you are actively under 18. In light of the new knowledge that it is also punished retroactively, I would report the above case as well.
I gremlin
LiquidFirefly

Postby LiquidFirefly » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:15 pm

The global rule about being underage, as detailed on the wiki also does not mention anything about having been underage in the past. I'd like to apologize again for the misunderstanding, and being in the dark about that, but I feel like it'd be beating a dead horse.
I gremlin
LiquidFirefly

Postby Aces » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:51 pm

Yeah, no, I don't understand how "ZERO TOLERANCE" can be misunderstood in any way.

And since you lied about it, lied about it while being admin no less, and then all your toxic behavior on top of that lying, I have no desire to have you back on this server, especially since your immediate reaction to the topic being brought up was not "I'm sorry" but rather "I don't know why this would bother you". You're just telling us what we want to hear, and I do not consider your apologies to be genuine at this point.

Also,
You can't retroactively punish (for being underaged).

Yes we fucking can. Although in this case, the act of lying in the first place about something that serious is enough to screw your chances.

Your appeal is rejected.
Aces

Previous

Return to Denied