[luminescentring] kartagrafi - perm server ban

Moderator: Game Admins

[luminescentring] kartagrafi - perm server ban

Postby vorepaste » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:53 am

Byond account and character name: Kartagrafi, don't remember? Lacy Lucy i think?
Banning admin: luminescentring
Ban type (What are you banned from?): whole server
Ban reason: "Troll, joined with a bald greysuit friend and killed them for trying to eat them. Responded to "Have you read the rules" with, "I know but this is what my character would do." I'm not wasting time here. Appeal if you intend on playing here seriously." (quoted from starting screen)
Ban length: permanent, i think
Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone): 2018-01-26 15:20:58 (not sure of timezone)
Your side of the story: I was, in fact, trolling. I wouldn't say I was really intending on ruining the fun, I was just bored and having a look around the server and it kind of escalated out of boredom? My friend convinced me to join an ERP server with him, and we ended up fucking around a little too much.
Why you think you should be unbanned: It was about 6 months ago now, and I've considered actually seriously playing on this server. I'll admit I really enjoyed the custom species creator and it would be pretty interesting to try ERP on this server and explore how people do it, maybe make some decent rping friends. I'm willing to face the consequences of my actions if I do rejoin the server and break the rules again. It was a very short incident and I did not think it out, so I don't have much else I could say.

Thank you for considering!
vorepaste

Re: [luminescentring] kartagrafi - perm server ban

Postby somekindofpony » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:32 pm

It has been six months, yup. But why here? There are plenty of other places you can erp on that isn't dedicated for vore
somekindofpony

Postby vorepaste » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:57 pm

I'd be happy to go elsewhere if you gave me recommendations?
vorepaste

Postby Aces » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:20 am

Are you not aware of the "Space Station 13" tab in Byond? Or perhaps Google?
Aces

Return to Denied