[unknown] unknown - One should know limits for jokes.

Moderator: Game Admins

Re: [unknown] unknown - One should know limits for jokes.

Postby Mechanical » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:13 am

Wow. That does take a while. I still have several questions after re-reading the rules. May I ask them as well as inquire how the case is going, Commander?
Mechanical

Postby Aces » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:37 pm

Sorry for the delay on this.

So, first, a bit of context. Your joke comment was poorly timed alongside some troll video that was recently posted. For some reason this particular troll video rattled some players more than these things usually do. I kind of just shrugged it off and forgot about it so I was really confused why your lame joke constituted a ban.

That said, you really took it quite a bit far with the joke; more than that one screenshot. I wasn't made aware of this until just tonight. You're also not a player on the server. Why, then, should we unban you?
Aces

Postby Mechanical » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:18 pm

Oh well. The joke indeed is poorly timed, NOW that I am aware of the recent troll attack. I also apologize for distracting you from other admin matters, as this delay is pretty much understandable.

I can't come up with a decent excuse to unban me. I do admit my fault, yes, and I know that knowing is solving only a half of problem.

That being said, I have nothing but hopes that you'll forgive me my sins to this community and let me join in. I am not a player indeed. Yet.
I have been planning to join in to see what this place is about, and now I am prepared to make a brand new BYOND account to investigate. I've never had one, if you're wondering why brand new (see first message for short enough reason). I also have been wondering on the skeleton ideas for characters that would be used unless I caused way less mischief by my mere appearance.

Short Version: I have nothing in my support, yet I hope you'll unban me because of hopes that you understand that my sense of humour sucks.

I wish you a good day.
Mechanical

Postby Aces » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:27 pm

Well, there's no ban on you at this time from joining the server its self. Game bans and Discord bans are generally separate from each other. I suggest you just join in there and revisit here for a Discord ban appeal at a later date.

I am denying this for now, but
You may not appeal for one week after your last appeal, regardless of the last appeal being accepted or not. In the case of a permanent ban, do not attempt to appeal another permaban for at least a month unless allowed otherwise by the banning admin or a headmin.

We're going to ignore this rule for now. You may resubmit a new appeal for the Discord ban as soon as you've played on station for a few days.
Aces

Previous

Return to Denied