[JerTheAce] HzDonut - QC Ban

Moderator: Game Admins

Re: [JerTheAce] HzDonut - QC Ban

Postby HzDonut » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:33 am

I have to go now and do some work for a while so I won't be able to reply for quite a bit, but I hope that cleared some things up. Sorry again for causing so many issues in the past, and I really do hope you allow me a chance to show that the future will be nothing but the best out of me!
HzDonut

Postby nerdass » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:41 am

HzDonut wrote:
nerdass wrote:if the entirety of your "why you feel you should be unbanned" portion can be summed up with "Fuck the administration, I'm right, unban me." then it's not exactly going to go very well for you.

As a matter of fact, I'd go as far as to say that it reinforces why you were banned in the first place.

"There's worse people than me who aren't banned" also doesn't work, because you can't use other people being shitty as justification for why you were shitty either.

No support.

Hey now I wasn't using "There's worse people than me who aren't banned" as justification for me being shitty, that's honestly just what people said. I was shitty for my own personal reasons and I'm sure those people act the way they do because of their own personal reasons, there's no connections between us at all like "I'm bad because they're bad".

People were choosing not to play when they saw your account in the connected list but not the manifest because they didn't want to deal with the stress of potentially having you hovering over their shoulder waiting to harass them when they fuck up on the smallest thing, Jesse.

You are completely unaware of just how much of a negative influence you were to practically everyone around you.

Your idea of constructive criticism was to berate and bitch at people, and talk about them behind their back in deadchat. Every word of which, eventually found its way to the people you were bitching about, because surprise surprise, their friends would paste it to them to let them know.

You never let anything go when you think you're in the right, and you haven't yet shown a single bloody sign of regret or awareness for just how terrible an influence you've been.

You think you were doing better, but you never once left rock bottom, and your attempts at bettering yourself involved you staying the same, but dragging everyone around you down to your level.
nerdass

Postby nerdass » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:44 am

Well, there was one sign. That post a few up that I scrolled over when I hit quote for that last one, but still. If you want to change, you have to acknowledge the things you have been doing as bad.
Don't just brush it off as "Well, I was in a bad mood." because that explains it, but it doesn't excuse it.
nerdass

Postby Aces » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:44 am

I wonder sometimes if you hear the shit you say and do and consider whether or not a sane and rational person would behave in the same way.

Also don't give me that bullshit about your entitlement to a warning. You have no such entitlement. The idea that we even need to explain to you why actively trash-talking players in dead chat is bad form is just another of the many reasons why you're a lost cause. Your playernotes are just a long list of you being a douchebag and being told to stop being a douchebag, only to continue being a douchebag a few days later. Sometimes even in the same day. You've been given plenty of warnings.

The fact that you think you're the victim here is fucking hilarious to be honest. I just don't know why we didn't do this sooner. You straight up admit to breaking server rules right here in this thread, but you act like it's a good thing that you're breaking those rules. Now if you're seriously too ignorant to realize what rules you broke, I suggest you start with your 2nd post, bragging about your circlejerk chatroom where you go to vent about problems. It's places like that which make players toxic in the first place.

I suggest you take a minute to watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE3j_RHkqJc and then take another minute to reevaluate your own behavior. Then I want you to take the time while banned to consider the possibility that maybe if a large chunk of people dislike you, you might actually be the asshole.

At the end of the day, let me make something clear. You have no rights, you're entitled to nothing, and you're a nuisance that this community doesn't want to put up with. You've made players leave, and I care about my players regardless of what rules you did or did not break. You're a pain in the ass, and you should go play somewhere else. You can bitch and whine about us all you want. If you keep up your current self-centered bullshit attitude, everyone in your next community will just realize why we kicked you out in the first place.

Or maybe you'll smarten up and change your behavior, and one day we'll have an appeal with people vouching for you from said new community. Or you'll never come back and you'll prefer wherever you go. I don't care. Right now, today is not that day, and right now, you're not welcome coming back.

By 75% majority of admin vote, your appeal is denied. If you had even bothered to read the sticky thread, you'd have known that filing this appeal so soon was a complete waste of everyone's time, including yours.
Last edited by Aces on Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Typo. "Thread", not "Chat".
Aces

Previous

Return to Denied