[Luminescentring] Jack McNeill - Suicide and overlooked rule

Moderator: Game Admins

[Luminescentring] Jack McNeill - Suicide and overlooked rule

Postby Shadowfire117 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:00 am

Byond account and character name: Shadowfire117 (Jack McNeill)
Banning admin: Luminescentring
Ban type (What are you banned from?): 24 hours account ban
Ban reason: Comitted suicide to get out of shift, unaware of suicide rule and not thinking straight.
Ban length: 24 hours
Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone): Server time (2018-06-08 19:27:43), Player time CEST (2018-06-09 1:27:43)
Your side of the story: A lot of frustrating and annoying situations and players on the server had worn me down over the day, very late in the day i wanted to get off shift and go to bed. With station losing all power, i asked people in bar if one could still use the methods normal to leave station. Getting no answear, I made a horrible braindead decision, not thinking of going afk, not knowing that admins can help remove/suicide me, and worst; not having noticed that the no killing rule included suicide. I went out to the back of the bar and proceed to shot myself with the shotgun. Soon after, i was contacted by an admin and questioned. I learned about my horrible mistake and got banned.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I never wanted this to happen, after i was banned and read the rules in details, I could easily understand that in this community, suicide has very little reason to exist, it is an awful matter that can distress and genuine hurt a lot of people, something no player should strive to do. I really just wanted to take it back, i asked if an admin could clean my mess up before people had to deal with this, i was to late. I can deal with the ban as it is, but i really wish to come back, apologize to those whom i RP with who might had to deal with this and put this behind me as soon as possible.
Shadowfire117

Re: [Luminescentring] Jack McNeill - Suicide and overlooked

Postby somekindofpony » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:43 pm

The ban is close to being over. As I said before, take the chance to reread the rules and you won't have another issue.
somekindofpony

Re: [Luminescentring] Jack McNeill - Suicide and overlooked

Postby Aces » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:18 pm

Rejected - It's a 24 hour ban that had already expired before I even got to say rejected. Please do not waste our time over a temporary ban unless you think you were banned unfairly.
Aces

Return to Denied