Ban Appeal

Moderator: Game Admins

Ban Appeal

Postby Giru » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:39 pm

Byond account and character name: Hueston356 and i dont recall my character name as i had not been around when it was made.

Banning admin: Sepluchre

Ban type (What are you banned from?): server
Ban reason: "Smacked somebody over the head with a stun baton until almost dead, Claimed it was his brother"
Ban length: Permanent

Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone): 19:40:42 EST

Your side of the story: I had left my pc unattended while I went to use the bathroom, my brother who does not live with me anymore (He was my roommate, but after many arguments was kicked out and has his own place) I came back to a admin bwoinking me. Appearntly he had stolen a baton and attacked somebody and i tried to explain but was banned, I never got around to placing a ban appeal until now, because I was too nervous. I am by myself now so i shall not have anymore incidents like this, by the way he plays on hippie station and plays ss13 too, this is why he knew what to do and how to do so. thank you for your time.
Giru

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby Aces » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:53 am

Both failure to follow format, and blaming your brother, roommate, dog, anyone else you live with, isn't going to get you out of trouble. You are responsible for what happens to your account. Appeal rejected.
Aces

Return to Denied