[JertheAce] DeepIndigo -Permanent Ban

Moderator: Game Admins

Re: [JertheAce] DeepIndigo -Permanent Ban

Postby DrYeehaw » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:06 am

Molenar wrote:After the degree of manipulation and lying that you put forward in the reason for the ban, and the previous appeals, directly targeting and threatening against server staff both in and out of game, making threats against real world selves, not to mention the straight up ILLEGAL aspect that could have bit the whole server in the ass over the underage harboring. That people support you coming back, i find concerning, honestly. The only way i can see this is trying to manipulate enough people to pity forgive you that you can try to wedge your way back into the community. I cannot see any reason we should let you back in, ever, after what you did. While I cannot absolutely deny your appeal, I am absolutely Against it.

I can understand you not being against them. However I'm kind of insulted at the idea I'm being manipulated by her. I mentioned doing this of my own volition because I noticed a change in their behavior. I did not the first two times and so I didn't help. You haven't interacted with them and while your reasoning for being against them may be valid, they did nothing to try and "Manipulate" people coming around asking them for a second chance and I ask you retract that portion of your statement, because it's blatantly false.
Well let me just quote the late-great Colonel Sanders, who said..."I'm too drunk to taste this chicken."
DrYeehaw

Postby Molenar » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:25 am

as i said
Molenar wrote: The only way i can see this
it's my opinion on pity party types in general, if you feel that's not the case with your support then that's you. At this point the facts are already laid bare, and the appeal comes down to opinions, that was mine and while it may be seen as harsh by some, i'm not likely to be changing it.
Molenar

Postby DeepIndigo » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:57 am

I should probably clarify, in the OP, "based on flimsy info" refers to the really shoddy information on which the plot was based. It's not a dig at being banned or anything like that. Only reading it now in the third thread do I see how that might be misinterpreted. ^.^'
DeepIndigo

Postby Aces » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:08 pm

Sufficient time has passed for community input, and my mind hasn't been changed. Appeal rejected.
Aces

Previous

Return to Denied