[Forgot]Liparelli21 - Possible Underaged

Postby Liparelli21 » Tue May 08, 2018 2:16 pm

Byond account and character name: Liparelli21/Darket Morsius
Banning admin:
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Whole server and Citadel
Ban reason: Possible Underaged
Ban length: Perma
Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone): 18/04/2018 GMD +1
Your side of the story: In the discord server i made a joke about how can people possible be underaged and that may not actually like ERP/vore, (In other words, a joke enforcing the rule). I still don't get why the administrators thought that could be an underage evidence.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I just really don't understand it, i've seen many people doing jokes about the server's proposal of existence that weren't serious at all, some even used loltext. I get the server admins have no tolerance, but suspecting of a OOC joke just feels a bit dumb. I'll try making the age proof when im able to.
Liparelli21

Re: [Forgot]Liparelli21 - Possible Underaged

Postby somekindofpony » Tue May 08, 2018 6:17 pm

If you don't want to be banned for being underage, don't make a joke about being underage when you spend most of your time underage.
somekindofpony

Postby somekindofpony » Tue May 08, 2018 6:29 pm

Autocorrect wrecked something I'll edit when I'm home
somekindofpony

Postby somekindofpony » Tue May 08, 2018 10:53 pm

Correcting from the horrible mistake (Super sorry for that).

If you don't want to be banned for being under aged, don't make jokes about being under aged while spending your time acting like you're under aged.
somekindofpony

Postby Liparelli21 » Wed May 09, 2018 11:18 am

somekindofpony wrote:Correcting from the horrible mistake (Super sorry for that).

If you don't want to be banned for being under aged, don't make jokes about being under aged while spending your time acting like you're under aged.

I share a discord server with some fellow old friends of mine, a joke server, in reality, and we end up acting like underaged most of the time, i've been there for quite a time now and i've used to their pure joke irony, thats why i may have sounded like an infant with that joke on the virgo server.
Liparelli21

Postby Aces » Wed May 09, 2018 5:35 pm

Okay well you have to undergo the same process as everyone else to be unbanned. Hope you've got an ID ready.

Your code word will be "Cow Tits" because reasons. :U

PM me your code word written on paper along with other info as per required in the stickied rules for this forum. It must be one photo. An additional photo containing just ID is fine too if you can't read the date of birth.

Any ID that is impossible for someone under 18 to get is also acceptable, such as a college ID or concealed firearms license. It just must have a photo of you.
Aces

Postby Aces » Mon May 14, 2018 5:50 am

No response. User is most likely underaged, and therefore unable to provide the requested information to prove otherwise.

Appeal rejected.
Aces

Return to Denied