[Jertheace] warbrand2 - obsessive personality.

Moderator: Game Admins

[Jertheace] warbrand2 - obsessive personality.

Postby warbrand2 » Fri May 04, 2018 9:38 am

Byond account and character name: warbrand2 brandon

Banning admin:Jertheace

Ban type (What are you banned from?):server ban

Ban reason: meltdown on discord

Ban length: likely perminate no clue really.

Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone): 2018-02-19 01:45:19 (no clue time zone)

Your side of the story: I had a mental breakdown on the discord and got banned from the server.

Why you think you should be unbanned: At this point I have nothing to say just a request and likely the last one. I really do not know if I should be apart of a community that banned me just because I had a breakdown and have an obsessive personality. But I still have to give it one last try.

I would try to explain myself, but I have already written and deleted 3 paragraphs because they come off as a stupid sob story so I will just leave this here and hope. sorry to anyone that had to deal with me or has to deal with this.
I think to much.

disclaimer: Unless I cuss, I am generally not meaning to be hostile.
warbrand2

Re: [Jertheace] warbrand2 - obsessive personality.

Postby nerdass » Fri May 04, 2018 12:12 pm

yes, the ban is permanent.
nerdass

Postby warbrand2 » Sat May 05, 2018 8:45 pm

thank you for the information. Feels good to have some actual info.
I think to much.

warbrand2

Postby Demicus_Maximus » Sat May 26, 2018 12:19 am

I'm not going to lie, I have no idea what to do with this.

An appeal that boils down to "I don't know if I want to be here" leaves me wondering why you're even appealing. Give me something here, mate.
Demicus_Maximus

Postby warbrand2 » Sat May 26, 2018 5:45 pm

Sorry Shouldn't have made the appeal when I did, was still a bit salty about the ban. I want to be here because it is a place that I actually enjoy being. The problem is I am not stable, never have been never will be. I am on medication for it.

I want to be here and I enjoy the community. I just sort of had a breakdown when I shouldn't have and vented to the wrong person. As I can not seem to edit posts, should I just do a reword? I loved being on the game as it gave me something to do but well if I am not wanted I will leave as that is the impression I got from the ban which is why I sort of lost it on my last appeal.

Sometimes I wish I would just act like a normal person, but I can not. Belh sorry this is a ramble.

Boils down to, I want to be here because it is a community I feel like I can trust, and well I don't really have anything to do RL, hence why I can be well heavily obsessive. Also sorry if I ramble and give irrelevent information as this goes on.
I think to much.

warbrand2

Postby Aces » Mon May 28, 2018 2:33 pm

I'll open this to community discussion. I'm really on the fence about this. You're not a bad player and never have been but the issue is we are not equipped to handle when you have emotional breakdowns, and it just leaves us feeling helpless.
Aces

Postby warbrand2 » Mon May 28, 2018 4:30 pm

I understand.

Though if it helps for my part if I ever hit a breakdown again, a one week ban is generally more than enough to deal with the problem. The only reason I freaked out this time was my anxiety and well stupidity on my end.On your side, there sadly isn't anything you can do you are just people on a computer likely on the other side of the world. On my side I am doing the best I can, but as I live in the USA that isn't much. therapy costs as much for one session as I make in a month, and the choice between fixing my head and food is an easy one.

I also tend to overcompensate when I do wrong so sorry about that. Bleh hate typing on a forum easier to talk on the discord... which I think I was banned from.

Anyway yeah this was all on my end so I can understand you being on the fence on one side I am an ok player do my best to stay in the rules on the other side I am a freaking ticking time bomb which explodes multiple times in a row and can not afford to get that fixed.

I will understand either way, I just hope that I will be allowed back even if it is just with me having to limit myself in play. But yeah if I breakdown a gain just warn me as it is happening I will generally quarantine myself to try and avoid stuff like this. I can't see the signs but others always can.
I think to much.

warbrand2

Postby Sebbe » Mon May 28, 2018 4:51 pm

Hey man.

Based on evidence in your ban appeals, how you type in them and what you type in them I believe unbanning you, and allowing you to make these unban requests is a horrible idea. Getting banned for the original meltdown is fine and appealing for that was also fine, I myself do not remember any negative interactions with you on discord and I did discuss the spider thing with you as well because it was interesting but alas I wasn't there for the meltdown and only saw the aftermath.

Your next appeals after that were... sad, but I won't go into detail other than that I dislike people who use their mental weaknesses (can't find a better word) to stir emotions in others In an attempt to get their way and to me only shows negatives and no positives.

At this point take the ban and don't return for a year or two or five, whenever you feel like you have grown sufficient enough that this server isn't a major part of your life, being obsessive over something is fine IF you can balance it out and as it seems now you can't.

I highly recommend keeping the ban and instilling a appeal wait thing for at least 6 months.

Thank you
-Sebbe
Sebbe

Postby Aces » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:19 pm

I'm closing this as rejected. Sorry. It's not that I hate you or dislike you or anything warband, but seriously, like I said before, this place isn't good for you.
Aces

Return to Denied