[dhaeleena] PrinceBoo85 - Ban for being silly

Moderator: Game Admins

[dhaeleena] PrinceBoo85 - Ban for being silly

Postby Boodor85 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:39 pm

Byond account and character name: PrinceBoo85 - Rap Ronald
Banning admin: dhaeleena
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Server ban
Ban reason: Apply on the forums when you Decide to play seriously. Bye.
Ban length: Permanent
Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone): May 22nd, 2017 20:41 (Eastern Standard Time)
Your side of the story: So my friends joined a round in Mid-2017 to do a gimmick. They created a character that was an obvious reference to the children's show Hip Hop Harry (IIRC, the name was Harry Whitman in-game). As they were telling me about this, I suggested I join as Harry's evil counterpart- and thus Rap Ronald was born. When I joined, we all completely acknowledged that Ronald was going to try and destroy Harry. The way I went about that was extreme, and so of course I was pinged. At the time, I never thought I would rejoin the server, and I figured I would respond to the ping with lines from the theme song of the show. This, of course, got me banned, and now I'm here.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I totally acknowledge that the way I responded to the ping (and the way I went about the round in general) was rather dumb, and I totally agree with the decision at the time. However, it's been a year and my friends are still playing, and I'd love to engage with them on the server, as well as meet new people. I am sincerely sorry, I do hope you'll let me back on <3.
Boodor85

Re: [dhaeleena] PrinceBoo85 - Ban for being silly

Postby Aces » Fri May 04, 2018 7:16 pm

I just want to know, why this server?
Aces

Postby Boodor85 » Fri May 11, 2018 4:13 am

The character creator, mostly. We wanted to make our stupid bear people in as much detail as possible. Apologies for the late response!
Boodor85

Postby Aces » Mon May 14, 2018 5:51 am

Apparently Citadel is now a Vorestation downstream. If you want access to the character creation but aren't really interested in the vore, perhaps you should try them out instead.
Aces

Postby Demicus_Maximus » Sat May 26, 2018 12:31 am

I'm curious. The Character Creator was your original reason for playing... but what makes you want to come back now? You'll have to excuse me for being a tad leery of people joining in who aren't here for the vore, given it's our central theme and mechanic that the entire server is built around.
Demicus_Maximus

Postby Aces » Sat May 26, 2018 6:28 am

Honestly they've had two weeks to reply by now. I'm not waiting any longer.
Aces

Return to Denied