[Jertheace] warbrand2 -need to take a break.

Moderator: Game Admins

[Jertheace] warbrand2 -need to take a break.

Postby warbrand2 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:53 am

Byond account and character name: warbrand2 brandon

Banning admin:Jertheace

Ban type (What are you banned from?):server ban

Ban reason: meltdown on discord

Ban length: one week, then a month

Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone): 2018-02-19 01:45:19 (no clue time zone)

Your side of the story: I had a mental breakdown on the discord and got banned from the server.

Why you think you should be unbanned: Currently the ban was extended from one week to one month do to the fact that I am an obsessive personality. I would go into more detail but all you guys really need to know is I do have an obsessive personality hell just look at the running with rifles community for an example of how obsessive, It is not destructive but it does lead to a problem when it comes to me and communicating with others.

Please do not try and give me some psych evaluation without telling me, it will jsut give you a false positive. Also I know I was told to wait till the end of the month to post this. But outside of ss13, xcom2 and running with rifles I literally have nothing to do. I like here because at least hear I am able to talk to people I need that because I am an introvert in rl that literally has a mental shutdown in a crowd do not have that problem online.
I think to much.

disclaimer: Unless I cuss, I am generally not meaning to be hostile.
warbrand2

Re: [Jertheace] warbrand2 -need to take a break.

Postby Scree » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:43 pm

Okay, I don't wanna be harsh, but.. you were banned for acting obsessive about the place and asked to wait until the end of the month before appealing, and you can't even wait that long because you can't stand not being here?

This community is not your therapy. We're not equipped to perform that role and while it may explain things it doesn't excuse them.
Scree

Postby warbrand2 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:09 pm

Yes but only because after console I was informed this is an unjust ban. I know this place is not therapy even a moron can tell that. The thing is every single place I end up happy this happens they ban me not for breaking the rules but being obsessive I am sorry I have a personality type that is none standard please stop judging me by that and projecting.
I think to much.

warbrand2

Postby warbrand2 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:56 pm

Yeah, I shouldn't have posted this. but I felt wronged.

But at this point well, all this has done is remind me that I do not work well with others at all. As any time I am happy I get obsessive and let the mask that I have made drop, and every time That happens I end up lossing anything I Have built up. I know I am a nobody and I should remember that. This post isn't for you guys its more a reminder for me, that every time I find A place I can be happy to just stay as the lurker in the corner cause the moment I show any of my personality I fuck up and end up in a situation like this that eventually ends up with me getting kicked out of a place I love.

I will try and come back again at the start of may if I am allowed but between now and then, know this I am going to be pretty much boxing myself in. I know you guys don't care but the fact that the hole reason this started was someone trying to do what is "best" for the player, they only reminded the player that yeah I am useless and anytime I show anything I just end up shooting myself in the foot.

To that I am sorry for wasting all of your time, have a nice month and well good luck with your lives because they are better than mine.
I think to much.

warbrand2

Postby Zalvine » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:00 am

I've to side with Scree on this one. Your behavior here is also not in your favor for your return, so I'm going to drop 'kin stamp of opposition.
Zalvine

Postby warbrand2 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:15 pm

Yeah, I am the idiot who can't wait. surprised this wasn't moved to denied already.
I think to much.

warbrand2

Postby warbrand2 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:07 am

I was going to leave this alone, but uh was I banned from the discord? If so may I ask why because I do not think I did anything to break the rules?
I think to much.

warbrand2

Postby warbrand2 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:18 pm

It is officially the day I should have posted this instead of when I did.

But as I doubt I am at the point you guys want would recommend this being denied for now, will post a new one about may 3rd.
I think to much.

warbrand2

Postby somekindofpony » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:10 pm

Okay so generally posting three times in a row looks awful and desperate. And I'm pretty sure it was a quality control ban.
somekindofpony

Postby Aces » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:11 pm

Just going to move this.
Aces

Return to Denied