[germansanta]Shiro Logas: Posting Ban

Moderator: Game Admins

[germansanta]Shiro Logas: Posting Ban

Postby germansantaa » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:45 am

Byond account and character name: germansanta (Shiro Logas)
Banning admin: Molenar for discord. Banned/Relayed by Nerdass
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Discord and Server
Ban reason: Posting a tfs comic/ annoying molenar with my posts
Ban length: Permanant
Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone):22:53 EST

Your side of the story: Didn't know why I was banned. And took extra investigating to figure that i was banned for posting in the discord server. Communication in general was lacking, and I would have listened immediately if I was aware of any warnings. Rather not have things escalate to this point.

Why you think you should be unbanned: Everything in general was going really well in game with no issues. From now on though in the discord, I won't be posting any pictures relating to mgq or tfs comics again or anything else that would be up for debate. I will also go beyond this by not posting as much. Instead, I'll mainly use the discord server to interact with people I meet with private message,
germansantaa

Re: [germansanta]Shiro Logas: Posting Ban

Postby nerdass » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:05 pm

how many times have you said you'd stop posting lolicon/shota

how many times have you done it anyway

no support
nerdass

Postby Molenar » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:08 am

So many times now, you do something against the rules, get warned, and then go do something else against the rules, or the same thing again while arguing that it's fine. you've been banned a lot of times at this point, many that should have been easy to follow. In game multiple counts of no RP murder, killing yourself, ignoring admins in PMs and arguing when you do respond. You want to talk about lack of communication, but in a lot of your past bans you were the one that didn't respond to admin PMs until the ban hammer already dropped on your head.

germansantaa wrote:I would have listened immediately if I was aware of any warnings. Rather not have things escalate to this point.

Yeah, we didn't give you a heads up This time because you've been told over and again in the past. One of the first times i remember with MGQ stuff you argued til a lot of admins piled in that your loli/shota crap wasn't what it was, and still keep posting related content long after being warned multiple times. I have no faith that you will change, because your history here shows you won't. Far as I'm concerned yours are empty words. So no faith, and No support
Molenar

Postby germansantaa » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:33 pm

Kind of hard to communicate when simply discussing is taken as arguing. If I made a mistake i'd just admit it and stop right there. I've been around enough to know to stop when I am asked to, (which in this case I really wasn't aware of.)

Normally, I wouldn't bring up past issues regarding communication, but seeing that this is on my record. I'd rather clear this up.
The only time I was banned for not responding to an admin, going to be a little fuzzy on these details. An admin kept asking me why? Over and over, after I explained myself once. And I didn't know what more he wanted me to say. (After this, I didn't respond very fast because I didn't even know what to say for quite some time, Yes i could have responded faster. And overall I should've just stopped completely what I was doing.) I even asked him what more did he want me to say in private chat, and then later got banned for not responding. If there was any issues besides this one. It would have been so far in the past. That I was completely new at ss13 as this was one of the first stations I played at, why I'm appealing now have kind of an emotional connection to this place and would hate to see it go.

From this I'm hoping things are cleared up a bit and any of the emotions of the past can be left there. Would be glad to rejoin the server and have fun with you guys again.
germansantaa

Postby Scree » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:50 am

You know why we're harsh as fuck on this sort of thing?

The admin of another server I'm in got banned last night. The reason? Someone in another server he was in posted a bunch of underage shit and discord noticed.
Their response was to ban the accounts of everyone in the server.

You were told repeatedly not to post underage shit, not even borderline "tee hee I know she's got a 12 year old's body but she's really 500 years old :^)" anime crap.

You kept posting it.

One of the first things you see when you join the server is this:

Note the last line.

tl;dr you actively endangered the entire server with your fucking stupidity and I'm not prepared to take the risk of it happening again. No support.
Scree

Postby germansantaa » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:11 pm

The post that keeps getting brought up is the mgq post, which I didn't realize even mattered as it's just a drawing (really had no idea Germany had laws against anime drawings like that.) I did stop immediately after that. What I got banned for this time was a transformation comic under the subject of (cringe material), with absolutely no warning to make me aware of such. This time around, I really was banned for a fairly minor reason with little to no information on it and now past subjects are appearing as the reason.

I do understand your point of view here though scree of not wanting to risk this. And I am sorry for having you having to deal with something that has such a risk, as you mods probably have to deal with a lot. Sorry, things had to escalate and get to this point. Here on out, from my end, I will make sure not to post anything more in the discord. I'll refrain from entering the discord all together if that's the main concern. Mainly just want to play on the server with a few of the friends I made on here.
germansantaa

Postby Aces » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:15 pm

Ignorance of the rules does not excuse you. Appeal denied.
Aces

Return to Denied