[jertheace] warbrand2 -need to cool down

Moderator: Game Admins

[jertheace] warbrand2 -need to cool down

Postby warbrand2 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:21 pm

Byond account and character name: warbrand2
Banning admin:Jertheace
Ban type (What are you banned from?):server ban
Ban reason: meltdown on discord
Ban length: unkown. (was told a week but it has been a week and ban is still up, making this just in case even though I know it will likely be invalid)
Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone): 2018-02-19 01:45:19 (no clue time zone)
Your side of the story: I had a mental breakdown on the discord and got banned from the server. I understand the reasoning for it and the cooldown but as it was not for a server thing I really do not think the ban was needed. I would have just stayed away for a week of asked.
Why you think you should be unbanned: was told I need to take a week to cool down, it has been a week.
I think to much.

disclaimer: Unless I cuss, I am generally not meaning to be hostile.
warbrand2

Re: [jertheace] warbrand2 -need to cool down

Postby warbrand2 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:50 pm

guess it wasn't one week, as it has been almost two...
I think to much.

disclaimer: Unless I cuss, I am generally not meaning to be hostile.
warbrand2

Re: [jertheace] warbrand2 -need to cool down

Postby Aces » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:13 am

Judging by the nearly daily requests for a response sent to me on Discord, I don't think I would be responsible allowing you to return to Vorestation.

The reason I banned you to begin with was an unhealthy obsession with the server that was damaging your mental state as you were attempting to use it as a replacement for actual psychiatric help. It is apparent to me by the frequency of these messages, sometimes multiple a day, ever since your initial ban, that allowing you back to the server could range from foolish to outright dangerous depending on the severity of whatever you're dealing with in real life.

As someone who is far too familiar with this kind of obsession, its damages, and occasionally the bitter reality of what needs to be done, I cannot in good conscious let you back to the server. I'm sorry. You at least deserve closure, so I'm formally rejecting this appeal.
Aces

Return to Denied