Postby TheDavestDave » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:58 pm

Byond account and character name:Roy Tilton The_Davest_Dave
Banning admin:pontifexminimus
Ban type (What are you banned from?)banned from the whole server
[b]Ban reason
:power gaming
Ban length:week
Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone): 1700 GMT
Your side of the story:I decided to have a hold my beer moment decided to escalate the suitiation too far. If I was a better person I would of just moved away. Instead of walking to a group and giveing up talking I should of commiteted to talking rather than alt tabbing. I should of responding by beeing told off by trying to flirt my way out. I should of moved table instead of definitely stay in spot despite all rhyme or reason. I shouldn't off stabbed someone for repeating what I said. I should of attack half the server for trying to hold me down, even if I wasn't a micro.
Why you think you should be unbanned: People don't want me to act like a dick. I don't want to act like a dick. I should be better than that, and it's a good thing everyone doesn't act like me. I'm sorry to the player I stabbed, I sorry to the other micro I punched, along with other poorly judged actions. I'm sorry for wasteing both medical's and sec's time. And sorry for wasteing the other half of the severs time I've been here a while and this is my biggest fuck up. I ashamed I'm still responding to stuff like that back in school like a pathetic child. I should of been better. Doubleing insulting is that I should be better at these things form running pen RPGs. I should be used to silly charaters and how to deal with them (Get up and walk away). I should of said this when pontifex pmed me, but I am now shareing my shame with all the internet. Even if I stay banned. I need to act better
TheDavestDave

Re: [pontifexminimus] Roy Tilton I was the bad kind of dick

Postby PontifexMinimus » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:21 pm

I wait on the other admins here for their input, but I think it should stay for its full duration, considering I already considered two weeks and then lowered it to one during our conversation in admin PMs.
PontifexMinimus

Postby Demicus_Maximus » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:29 pm

I gotta say, your appeal is difficult to understand. As of now, I'm not supporting it, and think it should remain for the duration. You're halfway there as is.
Demicus_Maximus

Postby TheDavestDave » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:23 pm

it's more an apology for why I got banned. I lost my temper and really should off, and forgot how to RP. There's not anywhere else I can really do that with any kind of depth with out breaking more rules.
TheDavestDave

Postby Mr_Signmeup » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:11 pm

Glad you're able to understand what you did was wrong. However, I am still inclined that you wait out the remaining few days so you can ready yourself and know what you're going to do differently when you join the server.
Reshskaskakss Seekiseekis: Chief of Security
Mr_Signmeup

Postby TheDavestDave » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:19 am

The correct thing to do would be to move away rather than make it worse and avoid contact with charaters that dislike me/try provokeing a reaction off me. I'm sure we've all made mistakes like than in RL and instaly regreted it. Can you send hugs before you close the thread please?
TheDavestDave

Postby Aces » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:26 am

This appeal was rejected, although the time has expired by now.
Aces

Return to Denied