[Banned by host] Crystal24 -Server ban

Moderator: Game Admins

[Banned by host] Crystal24 -Server ban

Postby smeetreaper » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:58 pm

Byond account and character name: crystal24,alivia hunt
Banning admin: Luminescentring
Ban type (What are you banned from?): server ban.
Ban reason: spammed flip till both legs broke,and not rping enough when in medical to be treated,and being rude in looc.
Ban length: Permanent
Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone): Do not know what is meant by including time zone but if you meant my time zone it was CT date:2017-03-06 time:15:17:52
Your side of the story: I did spam flip command breaking my legs i will not make a Exscuse for that tho when it comes to the being rude in looc i honestly don't remember what i said,and when it comes to rping in medical i don't understand what i haven't been rping unless it's me not rping being in pain as mostly when sent to medical i end up put to sleep with the gas so i can't exactly do much i think tho so i may need someone to exsplain what im not rping and i will do that.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I have been gone for quite awhile since i was banned,and avoiding makeing this. I was rather ashamed of my actions that day,and didn't want to cause more problems,but recently i got a new computer. I hopefully will not lag as much as i use to,and be able to see posts made by others faster, and i think i have gotten even better with grammer over the time i been gone. I also feel bad about whatever i said in looc that was rude even if i may not remember what i said'and i am sorry for it,and i believe if someone was to exsplain to me exactly what i haven't been rping i can start rping whatever it was,unless it was me not rping being in pain when being taken to medical if that was the problem i can start doing that.
smeetreaper

Re: [Banned by host] Crystal24 -Server ban

Postby Aces » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:25 am

Opening this up to community discussion.

Prior appeals:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=450
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=858

Player notes (admin names removed unless they are okay with being mentioned, ask me privately if you want an un-redacted version):
[+]
"created in a lab with the purpus of being a assasin with nateral survival and hunting instincts yet at the same time highly prone to mood shifts to make her more dangerus and less likely to be spareing tho alivia (?) exscaped the lab she was made in killing the scientist in the process" No. by jertheace (Host) on Thu, October 1st of 2015 Remove

armed standoff with security protecting Lilith after she made and claimed to want distribution of several crossbows. by REDACTED (GameAdmin) on Wed, February 1st of 2017 Remove

given warning over the incident about self antagging behavior and antagonizing security. by REDACTED(GameAdmin) on Wed, February 1st of 2017 Remove

IC note for Alivia: Had a silly debate with Sec about misuse of comms then sparking a manhunt. Manhunt charges waved by Greyson, fine for comms deducted from pay. by REDACTED (HeadAdmin) on Wed, February 1st of 2017 Remove

REDACTED has permabanned crystal24. - Reason: "Faggot taur" to Serdy. - This is a permanent ban. by REDACTED (GameAdmin) on Sat, February 4th of 2017 Remove

Ban lifted after appeal. Was warned that future incidents of the like would not be looked upon kindly. by REDACTED (HeadAdmin) on Mon, February 13th of 2017 Remove

Has a habbit of ignoring RP each time they're sent to medical. No words, no actions. Just wordless. by REDACTED (TrialAdmin) on Wed, February 15th of 2017 Remove

'accidentally' set off a fuel tank with a welder. If she didn't do it before intentionally, I'd be less suspicious. by REDACTED (HeadAdmin) on Fri, February 17th of 2017 Remove

ICly banned from entering the maintenence shafts due to repeated abuse. If in maintenance, charge with trespassing and arrest. by REDACTED (GameAdmin) on Sun, February 19th of 2017 Remove

Still prodding Security with a stick. Several incidents where they wordlessly attack security bots, even when they are obviously under someones control. Defended themselves with "but its an NPC, so I'm not breaking the rules". Which is a shit argument and not true in the first place. by REDACTED (HeadAdmin) on Sun, March 5th of 2017 Remove

Same day, claimed to have left bombs around the station, while hiding in a dorm. Sec arrested them of course. If they keep this up, temp ban them for being irritating. by REDACTED (HeadAdmin) on Sun, March 5th of 2017 Remove

REDACTED has permabanned crystal24. - Reason: Time and Time again, you've chosen to ignore roleplay, you've spammed flip until both of your legs have broken, You are rude to other people in LOOC. You haven't learned after being talked to, players have given you advice on how to improve, and you've ignored them. Appeal when you think you've changed for real, this time. - This is a permanent ban. by REDACTED (TrialAdmin) on Mon, March 6th of 2017 Remove
Aces

Postby somekindofpony » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:35 am

It's been a long time since the ban, which I can appreciate with a permanent ban appeal. However, There's still a bitter taste when I think about your time on the server. Neutral here.
somekindofpony

Postby Molenar » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:43 am

what a load of messes i recall from the name alivia hunt, both as a player and an admin. the notes and previous bans really speak for themselves. No support here
Molenar

Postby somekindofpony » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:12 am

I'm changing my opinion of neutral to non-supportive. There's been so much trouble coming from you, at this time I don't feel like it's worth the risk.
somekindofpony

Postby Wickedtemp » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:11 pm

So. Haven't been around in a while, but when I heard this appeal was made and opened for input, I was wondering if I should make a comment here. Haven't really gotten many non-admin replies, take this comment however you want, given it's made by someone who was a part of the server for a couple years but isn't anymore.

Hard negative.

Speaking as a medical player, who plays nothing but Medical, obsesses over Medical, and absolutely loves the department to death... You made me pick other jobs and other characters so I wouldn't have to deal with Alivia as a patient. It became so draining to have to play babysitter to her, and the characters she'd assault or otherwise hurt. You spam flipped and had three to five fractures in the span of one round.

As a member of the community at the time you were around... Whenever something griefy happened, it was Alivia. Putting space lube in arrivals and residential elevator hallways? Who would it be other than Alivia. Someone looted maint and is threatening people with spears? Alivia again. Somebody in Science is handing out artifacts to Civ crew. Alivia. Someone's spamming curse words over comms and tacking on charge after charge of misuse of comms/slander/disrespect to an officer? Alivia yet again. Every time, without fail, if somebody was causing a problem onstation, it ended up being Alivia.

Just look at the dates on the notes. You averaged practically 4 a week, for several weeks. Even after being banned. Why should I think you'd behave any differently this time around?

If you do happen to get this appealed, you're likely going to want to change your character to something completely different, especially the name, because at least for me, it'd be hard to forget it.
Wickedtemp

Postby Mr_Signmeup » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:38 pm

I remember the name 'Alivia Hunt' way back when I started playing. The incidents you caused were numerous and I remember one of the main one is defending your friend after they made several weapons to sell to the crew and were confronted by me, the HoS and the Captain.

Unfortunately, the time I did interact with you were consistently bad and though I don't have any bad feelings now, I still feel like it is of the best interest of the community to not support this appeal for now.
Reshskaskakss Seekiseekis: Chief of Security
Mr_Signmeup

Postby somekindofpony » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:27 pm

Wickedtemp wrote:So. Haven't been around in a while, but when I heard this appeal was made and opened for input, I was wondering if I should make a comment here. Haven't really gotten many non-admin replies, take this comment however you want, given it's made by someone who was a part of the server for a couple years but isn't anymore.

Hard negative.

Speaking as a medical player, who plays nothing but Medical, obsesses over Medical, and absolutely loves the department to death... You made me pick other jobs and other characters so I wouldn't have to deal with Alivia as a patient. It became so draining to have to play babysitter to her, and the characters she'd assault or otherwise hurt. You spam flipped and had three to five fractures in the span of one round.

As a member of the community at the time you were around... Whenever something griefy happened, it was Alivia. Putting space lube in arrivals and residential elevator hallways? Who would it be other than Alivia. Someone looted maint and is threatening people with spears? Alivia again. Somebody in Science is handing out artifacts to Civ crew. Alivia. Someone's spamming curse words over comms and tacking on charge after charge of misuse of comms/slander/disrespect to an officer? Alivia yet again. Every time, without fail, if somebody was causing a problem onstation, it ended up being Alivia.

Just look at the dates on the notes. You averaged practically 4 a week, for several weeks. Even after being banned. Why should I think you'd behave any differently this time around?

If you do happen to get this appealed, you're likely going to want to change your character to something completely different, especially the name, because at least for me, it'd be hard to forget it.

You don't even play here.
somekindofpony

Postby Blackjack » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:03 pm

somekindofpony wrote:
Wickedtemp wrote:So. Haven't been around in a while, but when I heard this appeal was made and opened for input, I was wondering if I should make a comment here. Haven't really gotten many non-admin replies, take this comment however you want, given it's made by someone who was a part of the server for a couple years but isn't anymore.

Hard negative.

You don't even play here.

They used to play here and were quite good at what they did. But I wont lie, Im in the same boat as them, I've been off the server for a while due to the community becoming pretty bad as of recent. I know aliva as a person but the fact remains is that she did spam it and does constantly spam it. Im just not really sure if she needs to come back RIGHT away. Let her think it over but im just saying as of now Aliva has issues with taking comments on her character personally.. I'm guilty of doing so (though lightly) a few times as there's been a few issues with my bans in the past. Which i've remedied. Since then i've not been in trouble at all. But the fact remains is any normal attack on her character like someone saying "Oh but the backstory needs work" She takes it as "YOUR BACKSTORY IS SHIT KILL ALIVIA OFF" To which she turns to her friends and ends up threatening to kill alivia off as a character. Im not gonna go and say no, dont do it. But its not my busness. I just know she probably did this to get attention or got bored or some shit. In that case. Dont bloody go to a rp server if you get bored of rp... Im in the Negative.
Blackjack is fluffy lewdkitty.

Blackjack

Postby smeetreaper » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:52 pm

After seeing even someone i called my friend Wouldent even want me back, along with so many others i have decided to just say farewell to you all, and i really am vary sorry for the mess i caused. Im sorry most of all for the pain i caused your beautiful server ace. I no-longer believe i deserve forgiveness or another try, nor do i want it anymore i have been nothing but a problem to you wonderful people, and given so many chances to fix myself, and failed every time. I will no-longer let myself be a thorn in your sides. Thank you all so much for letting me be apart of the community i enjoyed it so much and will remember the fun people i met and the fun i had here. I hope this server lasts for a long time and prospers goodbye everyone
smeetreaper

Next

Return to Denied