theycallmedean - Underage player

Moderator: Game Admins

theycallmedean - Underage player

Postby theycallmedean » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:28 pm

Byond account and character name: Theycallmedean. Can't remember my character names.
Banning admin: Zalvine
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Banned from the server
Ban reason: Underage entry of the server.
Ban length: Indefinite.
Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone): 00.02.16 at 2017-12-05
Your side of the story: The reason for my ban was very simple. During my time on the server I was talking to someone on Discord. I unfortunately can't remember which, but I remember them asking my age. I answered truthfully, stating that I was 17. Afterwards I was promptly banned from the server. In my opinion, the ban was fair, and I had unfortunately broken the server rules.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Recently, about 11 days ago, I had my 18th Birthday. I am now of proper age to play on the server, and have recently considered returning.
theycallmedean

Re: theycallmedean - Underage player

Postby Demicus_Maximus » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:40 pm

If you were banned with the reason "Underaged" then you must also be prepared to PM [Ace] a photograph of yourself. Said photograph must contain a code word [Ace] will give you, held up in the photo, written on a piece of paper. You must also provide some form of ID, be it a license, college ID, etc. You can always black out sensitive information. [Ace] just need[s] to prove you're 18 or older.
Demicus_Maximus

Postby Aces » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:38 pm

Waiting on that PM. Note that if you lack a driver's license, any form of photo ID that only an adult can obtain is suitable.

Passports, state issued license, hell, even a simple college ID will do it. I'll PM you your passphrase when you have some kind of ID. I'd even accept a learner's permit for drivers. I think those have age on them.

Though to be honest since you answered truthfully last time I'm not sure why you'd keep lying. Still, I have to cover my own ass legally.
Aces

Postby Aces » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:58 pm

No response. Appeal denied.

But you can reapply any time you get that information we need. You are not obligated to wait a month or whatever.
Aces

Return to Denied