Boxy Banned for supposedly being underage.

Moderator: Game Admins

Boxy Banned for supposedly being underage.

Postby boxyFox » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:56 pm

Byond account and character name:Nightfury 18. Character name: Boxy
Banning admin: luminescentring
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Suspected underaged
Ban reason: Suspected underaged
Ban length: Until proven otherwise?
Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone): 22:45 2017-12-120
Your side of the story: iam 25 .--. im just a bit of a a silly talker .--.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Clearly 25. will post ID over DM
boxyFox

Re: Boxy Banned for supposedly being underage.

Postby somekindofpony » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:28 pm

I'm also going to give a few more details involving you. You got snarky over being asked to not give random people human meat, started landing everything "Fox cream and fox wheat", refused to cooperate with the colony director, security and an admin once it became an ooc concern.

You asked to be in hand cuffed, then went to stab your arresting officer with a pen.

You use no form of punctuation, spellchecking. You claimed your character could not read and that "I am a fox, I have no genders."

If you end up being 25, you are to start acting your age and Role play proper.
somekindofpony

Postby boxyFox » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:34 pm

somekindofpony wrote:I'm also going to give a few more details involving you. You got snarky over being asked to not give random people human meat, started landing everything "Fox cream and fox wheat", refused to cooperate with the colony director, security and an admin once it became an ooc concern.

You asked to be in hand cuffed, then went to stab your arresting officer with a pen.

You use no form of punctuation, spellchecking. You claimed your character could not read and that "I am a fox, I have no genders."

If you end up being 25, you are to start acting your age and Role play proper.

Iam not allowed to roleplay as a silly fox?
boxyFox

Postby boxyFox » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:54 pm

i like to give out more information how this happend, So i started with being a bit silly and saying that "assistants are worthless and should only be offerd as food"
then i decided to actually make this claim coem true, so i gathered some assistants that where Willingly offering them self as food onto my kitchen table. but they where removed from the kitchen table from the security staff.

so i dicded to eat one of them, Naturally a staff walked inside and asked me where the assistant was, and i told him i turned him into "Food" i then kinda hinted that i made the Meat bread out of Assistant meat. This somehow triggerd the admin, even though it did not include any Assistant meat. and i was FORCED to label the food. Later i discoverd that i had run out of milk and people where complaining there where no food and evryone was starving, so obviously i had to come up with a "supplement" for milk, Fox cream, which is just Regular milk but made from (A) fox.

Some people liked it, some people did not like it, and complained more, i tried to explain i was waiting for cow milking delivery so i could continue cooking cheese for my food. without cheese or milk you cant do anything. in my experience, iam pretty bad at cooking though so could be wrong.

anyhow, when i freaking finnaly got my milking cow i got called for being "insane" i was this close to finnaly being able to roleplay properly as a chef when i was called in for being insane, so i decided to run with that idea. To prove how insane i was, i stabbed the director with a pen in the eye, in a reference to "dark knight" (wanna see a magic trick?)

this somehow translated to me being underage for no reason, :b
boxyFox

Postby PontifexMinimus » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:18 pm

Doesn't matter.

Prove you're not underaged as instructed by the staff and JerTheAce.
PontifexMinimus

Postby somekindofpony » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:19 pm

No, your lack of maturity, spelling and grammar do. The rest is just you being immature.
somekindofpony

Postby boxyFox » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:34 pm

somekindofpony wrote:No, your lack of maturity, spelling and grammar do. The rest is just you being immature.

You do realize that spelling and grammar is different from the kind of country you come from.
I agree that i perhaps do not follow the correct format of words, and my sentences might not be correctly formatted, my spelling might be off.
But thats because iam from an other world with other languages in my mind that gets in the way of my thinking.

having missing a letter or a punctuation somewhere in your text dosnt equal to you being underage, :b

also i Pm'd Ace with my ID card, the code, and a nightfury plush i happen to have. but i dont really feel like posting an actuall IRL picture of my ugly mug.

I feel like keeping my Identity a secret, anonymous as i always been, protected behind code. as i fear friends, familes, or foes would reconice that iam playing a sexual game, that includes fetishes that are strange for normal people.
Iam quite willingly to post other pictures that would not violate my personal life?
boxyFox

Postby PontifexMinimus » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:42 pm

You're not posting it publically. You're posting it to Ace, as instructed.

If you cannot follow the procedure, there is not succint proof of you being not underage.

This is a security risk we rather not take and I am sorry to inform you that we will keep up the ban as long as there is no proof as instructed by Ace.
PontifexMinimus

Postby boxyFox » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:47 pm

PontifexMinimus wrote:You're not posting it publically. You're posting it to Ace, as instructed.

If you cannot follow the procedure, there is not succint proof of you being not underage.

This is a security risk we rather not take and I am sorry to inform you that we will keep up the ban as long as there is no proof as instructed by Ace.

even though posting it to ACE might seem Private to you, i have no reason to trust him, as there are quite shady people on the internet,
But seriously ID, Code that only he knows, and a random plush on 3 separated pictures are not enough? What happened to the "Innocent till proven guilty" laws? :b

i feel like there should be more to convict me then some silly grammar and spelling rules.
boxyFox

Postby PontifexMinimus » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:50 pm

This is not a government, this is a privately owned vore fetish server.

And no, it's not enough. Could be the ID of your brother, sister, what have you. An admin has the fear you are underage and acted upon it with reasonable doubt.

You have yet to prove them otherwise. As soon as you do, as instructed, you will be unbanned!
PontifexMinimus

Next

Return to Denied