[JerTheAce] GingeraleDragon - permaban

Moderator: Game Admins

Re: [JerTheAce] GingeraleDragon - permaban

Postby GingeraleDragon » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:16 pm

Your problems are not Ace's, or the server's. You entered yourself, got yourself involved in something you had nothing to do with in the first place. Leave your problems out of this.

Fuck this. I'm permabanned, admin team hates me. Tachi the Menace is defeated. I'm sick of this discussion and I've made every point I can to prove myself innocent. You all enjoy your server where rulebending is allowed to suit the individual's desires to just hate someone. I thought we could all be reasonable about this, but nah. I see how it is.
GingeraleDragon

Postby purplebird » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:23 pm

The only rule bending that was happening was your own violations of the rules. They exist for a reason.

And you STILL think this has something to do with me. Get over yourself.
purplebird

Postby GingeraleDragon » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:23 pm

All I'm saying is it's absolutely stupid that you people are going to take into account a situation that happened six months ago with nothing to do with anything that happened as a valid reason to keep me out of a public server. I'll take my leave if you all hate me so much, sorry for even existing.
GingeraleDragon

Postby purplebird » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:26 pm

They're not taking it into account, you were banned before I had anything to do with it, and you dug yourself a deeper hole. How is this so hard for you to understand?

You fucked up. I simply said "yeah that guy fucks up a lot"

AFTER you had already fucked up.

Again, I didn't want to even do this shit until you dragged me into it, so me showing people who you really are behind that facade of innocence and friendliness of yours was your own doing.

I'm done trying to reason with a sociopath.
purplebird

Postby Scree » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:51 pm

Well, I guess I've seen enough, 'cause after seeing how two-faced ginge can be in personal discussions versus what goes on elsewhere, I don't want him back either.

I guess the only purpose this thread serves now is for me to make a PSA to any remaining members of the schae clan who are still playing here:

I've seen the whispering campaign bullshit that's going around whenever someone crosses the clan. I find it mighty fucking convenient that someone butts heads with Tachi, and a few days later, supposedly completely independently, people start messaging me saying they'd "heard" things about a "toxic player". It's happened to more than one player, in fact. Gingeraledragon, when I personally brought this up, assured me there was nothing going on, but after this thread I trust him about as far as I can throw him, so, let me make one thing clear: if the remaining members of the group decide to make something of this and harrass anyone you feel might be "to blame" for Ginge's actions, or wants to engage in any other harrassment against other members of our community, I will not hesitate for even a second to kick your asses out too.
Scree

Postby Aces » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:14 pm

Yeah I don't think the message is being received here. Appeal rejected.
Aces

Previous

Return to Denied