[Mr_Signmeup] SStromer - Severe Self-Antag, No RP globbing

Moderator: Game Admins

Re: [Mr_Signmeup] SStromer - Severe Self-Antag, No RP globbi

Postby Stromer » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:40 am

Scree wrote:The fact that you ate someone with no regard for whether they're okay with being eaten, when they had it stated in their notes that they're not okay with being eaten, is a pretty big fucking no from me. It's one of the few hard lines we have.

I didn't see and i didn't have the time to look at it, i just needed a pair of handcuffs or something but i found none, so i just did that to flee away
Stromer

Postby Mr_Signmeup » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:41 pm

The severe amount of self-control you showed during that incident makes me feel like this server isn't for you. Just the complete lack of thought put into your action just throws me off completely. This stupid obsession with 'meth', the 'cracking' because you're going to lose your job? The no RP voring of a pred character combined with the rampage you were ABOUT to do in Security before I had to stop you with by freezing you? You're better off sticking with MRP/LRP servers, man. Cause it seems to me you lack the self-awareness to properly dictate yourself through a HRP environment like this server.

I will get other opinions for now but at this rate it is a NO from me.
Reshskaskakss Seekiseekis: Chief of Security
Mr_Signmeup

Postby Demicus_Maximus » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:17 pm

While I can understand panicking in a pinch, lord knows I do that enough, this was dodgy as hell from the word go.

Bludgeoning someone to death is hard to explain away as a 'mistake', and eating someone because you need to flee is about the most backwards way of going about things as I could imagine. This was a train wreck where you just kept sending more trains.

So no, I have to reject your appeal at this time. I'd suggest trying a more action oriented server, try that on for size. And maybe when you're serious, and have had a few months of positive interactions elsewhere, you can try appealing again. For now, we're done.
Demicus_Maximus

Previous

Return to Denied