Plz unban

Moderator: Game Admins

Plz unban

Postby JadeTheProtogen » Mon Sep 02, 2024 12:46 am

I am a stupid idiot. why was i banned for never using byond before now? i have never heard of it till the day i joined and i was banned for underage... im just a stupid idiot who couldn't figure out how to do anything CAUSE THERE ISNT A FUCKING TUTORIAL ON HOW TO USE ANYTHING!

Subject... well this is rigged why am i doing this im a stupid idiot who cant do anything right and should be killed already... fuck the depressions back. hang on i need 5 hours and ill forget everything then go back to spiraling when trying to join bun. i dont have a single clue about anything i just started and also. I HAVE SHIT MEMORY ASSHOLES! ... i need to calm down.

anyways this is bullshit because i dont know the admins name that banned me. so just please unban me. i have no fucking clue about anything.
JadeTheProtogen

Re: Plz unban

Postby JoanRisu » Mon Sep 02, 2024 3:26 am

Hello,
I understand not being able to understand something is very frustrating. Being frustrated is not an excuse to ignore our appeal format and it's certainly not a reason to lose your cool and spiral.

We are hostile to the idea of minors being in our community: The threshold for getting a suspected underage minor ban is very low. The mere thought of "This feels like I'm talking to a minor" is enough to compel an admin to ban you. It does not matter if that is in fact true or not, the admin is compelled by our standard to ban you and you are to stay banned until you follow our appeal process and verify your age.

This version of your appeal is being automatically rejected for not following our appeal format and for your spiraling out of control. Please write a properly formatted appeal when you've calmed down using the post template here. Just fill out the details you DO KNOW in a calm manner.
Last edited by JoanRisu on Mon Sep 02, 2024 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Clarification
JoanRisu

Return to Denied