FireBreak - Appeal

Moderator: Game Admins

FireBreak - Appeal

Postby Nightshadow » Mon Nov 20, 2023 2:55 pm

Byond account and character name: Fire Break
Discord ID (if applicable): Nightshadow#1325
Banning admin: Demicus_Maximus
Ban type (What are you banned from?): EG; Job banned from HoP, banned from the whole server, banned off Discord, etc.
Ban reason given: "harassing people on discord and being a general blight on the server"
Ban length: Perma
Approximate date that the ban was placed (including time zone): 01/07/2022 (time unknown, was offline at the time)

Your side of the story: (Due to time since ban was issued, memory of events are foggy) From what I know, the reason for my ban was due to my behavior and my actions in the server over a prolonged period of time, due to harassment/general annoyance to server members/staff, culminating in the 'final straw' being a incident where another member and I were engaging in an RP and an incident occurred where I got upset with how long it was between posts.

Why you think you should be unbanned: After quite some time, I was hoping to get back into the server. I've had a lot of time to think about how I have been in the past and have been busy trying to better myself more and more. I wanted to get back into player SS13 and wanted to go to a place that I knew. For some time I played a server called SPLURT, however the rules in said server were quite a bit more lax, and as such not applicable as a 'reference'. However I have been playing other games and having more interactions with people, and have been doing better. I hope that due to the length of the ban thus far, I could be considered for an unban, as it has been some time. Thank you
Nightshadow

Re: FireBreak - Appeal

Postby Demicus_Maximus » Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:55 am

To paraphrase the end discussion had on the matter of your appeal "We're not going to unban you because you cannot follow basic instructions, we're not interested in dealing with the same problems every time, and your appeals are so relatively frequent and low-effort that we've no time to forget the previous one."

Appeal denied.
Demicus_Maximus

Return to Denied