[verysoft] mafiozoplay Begin a dick

Moderator: Game Admins

[verysoft] mafiozoplay Begin a dick

Postby Mafiozoplay » Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:32 am

Byond account and character name:mafiozoplay M.A.D
Discord ID (if applicable):T.#0762
Banning admin:verysoft
Ban type:banned from the whole server, banned off Discord
Ban reason given:You, or another user of this computer or connection (mafiozoplay) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is:
Once again got a report over this person being needlessly hostile to people. This time, insulting and threatening to kill someone because they weren#39t interested in seeing their project. With the relatively short duration they#39ve played here and the amount of notes similar to this they#39ve wracked up, I think this needs to stick. They seem to commonly break the most basic #39don#39t be a dick#39 rules that allow us to have a polite community. Until this improves, they should not be allowed back.
Ban length:Permaban
Approximate date that the ban was placed: 2022-11-16 17:06:33 (Gmt +1)
Your side of the story:I had went too much agressive.
Why you think you should be unbanned:It's been sometime already and i just want to go back to virgo community, through that time i had changed for better by what i mean i'm more polite , and not a toxic waste like before, and if i would be unbanned i will not do anymore idiotic situations from my side, to not be pointed as bad person.
Mafiozoplay

Re: [verysoft] mafiozoplay Begin a dick

Postby Mafiozoplay » Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:20 am

Also if i would be let to come back, i could show that i'm more polite, by not causing any trouble from my side that would break server rules , and not being a dick to anyone because of like my mind saying "I don't like them" because that is not a reason , and obviously i would mind "My own bussiness" , and think three times if i would be again about typing something rule breaking to not do this , and i would get back to doing stuff that not annoy or insult others , like just staying quiet instead of saying something dumb. Also would be nice to come back to furry vore server , because i'm very into that stuff , but now i won't do anything rule breaking, to show that time can change even a bad person like me.
Mafiozoplay

Postby VerySoft » Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:04 pm

The team is not interested in entertaining your appeal at this time. Denied.
VerySoft

Postby JoanRisu » Tue May 30, 2023 3:03 pm

Mafiozoplay has confessed to ban evading and intent to continue to ban evade. Mafiozoplay is therefore no longer able to appeal for the next 2 years. Any future appeals will be automatically rejected as a matter of principle.
JoanRisu

Return to Denied