Appeal - Fire Break

Moderator: Game Admins

Appeal - Fire Break

Postby Nightshadow » Sun May 08, 2022 7:03 pm

Byond account and character name: Fire Break
Discord ID (if applicable): Nightshadow#1325
Banning admin: Demi
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Discord/server
Ban reason given: "harassing people on discord and being a general blight on the server"
Ban length: perm
Approximate date that the ban was placed (including time zone): 01/07/2022 (time unknown, was offline at the time)
Your side of the story: Previously has been discussed
Why you think you should be unbanned: Now, things to be different from before. Regarding the appeal, I had sent it last on February and the appeal was closed early April. Now early May the '30 day time period' has passed. All things stated in my previous request hold still. Less than desirable actions lead to a path of dislike from people, and a general negative mood that I caused. Now though, I would like to propose something more 'substantial' as was said before. Although it may not seem like something directly correlating to the server, I do believe it is a show of improvement on my part.
Recently, due to my hiatus from the server, I have been interacting and doing other things with other people, in other discord servers. Currently, I administrate a server with similar focus to Vorestation, with around 1800 members in it. I also moderate another server with similar focus, of which it has over 3000 members. I am able to show these servers directly to someone, though would feel it to be a poor choice to directly link them here.
Becoming a staff member in these locations has given me a chance to look at my own actions, and see what is best to do. How better to interact with people, and what not to do in terms of RP'ing, talking, or interacting with other people.
As always, time is also a factor I would consider. People grow, mature, and realize past mistakes, as I have. Looking back and more specifically reading the previous appeal, I cringe reading about some of the things I had done. I realize that they were in no way appropriate for the server

As for moving forward, I look forward to hearing back, and hoping to return to the station. Although my previous actions may paint a poor picture of me, I am more than determined to try and fix that, and to show how I am not such a person
Nightshadow

Re: Appeal - Fire Break

Postby VerySoft » Sun May 15, 2022 4:19 pm

After consulting with the admin team, we decided not to approve this appeal. Denied.
VerySoft

Return to Denied