[lm40] myke_boy - "randomly" succubi drained

Moderator: Game Admins

[lm40] myke_boy - "randomly" succubi drained

Postby myke_boy » Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:23 pm

Byond account and character name:myke_boy and character name is i dont know i think it was allie or something
Discord ID (if applicable): charge 8125
Banning admin: lm40
Ban type (What are you banned from?): entire server
Ban reason given: day zero randomly succubi drained someone in the middle of the hall with no rp/consent
Ban length:since there has been no time length specification, permanent
Approximate date that the ban was placed (including time zone):2021/08/08 18;02;24
Your side of the story:i was getting some lube to spice up my erps when i noticed i was starving, so i roleplayed a succubi assault on someone who wasnt against non con, ate just enough to satisfy my needs and sisnt kill nor made them pass out
Why you think you should be unbanned:well i broke no rule, and even if i did a permanent ban is way too much
myke_boy

Re: [lm40] myke_boy - "randomly" succubi drained

Postby Scree » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:27 am

You absolutely broke a rule.

You initiated ERP with someone who wasn't into that ERP.

You then sassed the admin who asked you to not do that.

A permanent ban is exactly the appropriate response for people that force ERP on other players and act completely unrepentant when asked to respect other players' boundaries.

Furthermore, you say you "roleplayed" an assault, and if what I saw in the logs is the quality of your roleplaying I don't think we're losing much. And you walked off on them when they were LOOCing.
Anyone who's willing to blow off the concept of consent has no business being allowed anywhere that anything remotely erotic or sexual is involved.
Scree

Postby myke_boy » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:32 am

Scree wrote:You absolutely broke a rule.

You initiated ERP with someone who wasn't into that ERP.

You then sassed the admin who asked you to not do that.

A permanent ban is exactly the appropriate response for people that force ERP on other players and act completely unrepentant when asked to respect other players' boundaries.

well, i didnt act all sassy at first, i was irritated by the admin who wasnt analyzing the situation correctly, and also, there was nothing in their profile description that hinted to that person not being into that kind of erp
myke_boy

Postby Scree » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:01 am

If you slap a girl on the ass and try to argue that she wasn't wearing a "don't slap me on the ass" sign, how well do you think that would go down?
Scree

Postby myke_boy » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:27 am

Scree wrote:If you slap a girl on the ass and try to argue that she wasn't wearing a "don't slap me on the ass" sign, how well do you think that would go down?

ah yes, because in real life landsharks exist and succubi exist too
myke_boy

Postby VerySoft » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:13 am

Mkay, I think I've seen enough here. This is absolutely unacceptable. The admin wasn't 'reading the situation wrong' the person you 'roleplayed with' ahelped to complain about what you did.
You didn't get consent, you clearly don't understand what you did wrong or have any interest in changing how you act.

I don't want you here.

Appeal rejected
VerySoft

Return to Denied