Postby nefelibatalamb » Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:01 am

Byond account and character name:Nefelibatalamb
Discord ID (if applicable):
Banning admin:Verysoft
Ban type (What are you banned from?):Server Ban
Ban reason given:Underage
Ban length:Permenant
Approximate date that the ban was placed (including time zone):4/4/2021 7:00 AM
Your side of the story:I am of age and am here to have an age check processed so I may play on the server again I have my details I just need someone to receive the info so I can get back on the server.
Why you think you should be unbanned:It's an age check and I'm of age I just need to send the details in so I can get back on the server.
nefelibatalamb

Re: Nefelibatalamb - Suspected Underage

Postby JoanRisu » Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:08 am

Hello, in order to verify your age, please follow the instructions in this guide: https://imgur.com/a/yn7OTvI

Contact me via PMs for your passphrase when you are ready.

A few key things to keep in mind:
  • Do not post this information publically in a forum post or any other public means of communication. Please relay this information privately.
  • All I need on the ID is a date of birth and the photo on the ID. You can (and I really prefer that you do this) digitally hide personal information like your real name, ID number, biographical information, etc. as these are not necessary to the process.

As with all appeals, this ban is subject to Global Rule 8 and you are advised to not discuss this ban on openly. Violation of Global Rule 8 will result in this appeal being automatically denied and, depending on severity, possible further appeals being restricted for a set time.
JoanRisu

Re: Nefelibatalamb - Suspected Underage

Postby JoanRisu » Sun May 02, 2021 7:06 pm

Denied. User failed to follow instructions and was given two separate chances to resolve them.
JoanRisu

Return to Denied