[unknown] lukanoktorios - underage

Postby LukeyStrike » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:11 am

Byond account and character name: lukanoktorios; Joshua Schmitz
Discord ID (if applicable): Joshua "Wolf-Whisper" Schmitz#1279
Banning admin: I don't know
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Banned off discord
Ban reason given: underage
Ban length: i don't know
Approximate date that the ban was placed (including time zone): 29/06/2020; 2312 GMT+2
Your side of the story: I was past my curfew(I live in a shelter that shuts the wifi at 2300) so next day, 30/06, I saw message by Kitty#6273 asking me if I'm underage because of a post I made. The content of it was "If not for my stubborn will to live, I eould die before reaching 18." I couldn't reply and I was banned.
Why you think you should be unbanned: The post itself used would in past tense. I am 18 and I will prove it.
LukeyStrike

Re: [unknown] lukanoktorios - underage

Postby JoanRisu » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:52 am

Hello, in order to verify your age, please follow the instructions in this guide: https://imgur.com/a/yn7OTvI

A few key things to keep in mind:
  • Do not post this information publically in a forum post or any other public means of communication. Please relay this information privately.
  • All I need on the ID is a date of birth and the photo on the ID. You can (and I really prefer that you do this) digitally hide personal information like your real name, ID number, biographical information, etc. as these are not necessarily to the process.
JoanRisu

Re: [unknown] lukanoktorios - underage

Postby JoanRisu » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:10 pm

https://www.reddit.com/r/SS13/comments/ ... re_we_are/

All you had to do was an appeal and follow instructions. Instead, I get a message about this Reddit post here. I have zero respect for sympathy miners who do this kind of thing while appealing a ban.

This appeal is hereby rejected and any further appeals will be rejected for the length of a year.

Come back in 2021 with some better self-respect for yourself.
JoanRisu

Return to Denied