[Scree] MaximumOverlizard - Global Rule 6

Moderator: Game Admins

[Scree] MaximumOverlizard - Global Rule 6

Postby MaximumOverlizard » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:16 pm

Byond account and character name: MaximumOverlizard, N/A
Discord ID (if applicable): #6760
Banning admin: Scree
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Server + Discord
Ban reason given: "Global rule 6. Accused another player of being a child rapist in public. Later, when buddies were like what the hell bro", said she didn't care if she got banned from Virgo as long as the recipient of those accusations "has to wonder if people think he really is."
Ban length: Indefinite, presumably
Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone): 2018-10-29 18:52:48 by BYOND, time zone is a mystery
Your side of the story: Yeah no Scree pretty much got it in one
Why you think you should be unbanned: I recognize that "I hate Kazkin, I think he's a reprehensible human being, and I wanted to get under his skin and undermine his ease of mind" is not exactly "gem of the community" material. I disclaim no wrongdoing, I apologize for the headache I made for the Virgo staff, and I aver that neither such an event, nor anything like it, will happen again if I'm unbanned.
MaximumOverlizard

Re: [Scree] MaximumOverlizard - Global Rule 6

Postby Aces » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:06 pm

Yeah, apologizing to the staff isn't going to cut it. Right now it seems better that somebody like you doesn't remain in the community.
Aces

Postby MaximumOverlizard » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:07 am

I won't hold the decision against you, if that's how you feel. That said:

I would apologize to the community at large, but I doubt they either know or care who I am or what that was all about.

I like to think that what I did isn't what I'm like in general, and that it was a one-time thing, seeing red because of things he's said and done in the past. This post is meant to be saying "Yeah, I crossed a line in anger and I don't really have a good defense or an excuse," not "He deserves it so I didn't actually do anything wrong," but I'll DM a couple of logs if you think it's relevant.

If you don't think either of those are meaningful factors, go ahead and kick this over to Rejected, I suppose, unless you have any other questions for me.
MaximumOverlizard

Postby Aces » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:20 am

Okay. Rejected, then.
Aces

Return to Denied