Fire Break Appeal

Moderator: Game Admins

Fire Break Appeal

Postby Nightshadow » Tue May 02, 2023 3:49 pm

Byond account and character name: Fire Break
Discord ID (if applicable): Nightshadow#1325
Banning admin: Demi
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Discord/Server
Ban reason given: "harassing people on discord and being a general blight on the server"
Ban length: Perma
Approximate date that the ban was placed (including time zone): 01/07/2022 (time unknown, was offline at the time)
Your side of the story: Previously has been discussed (by now it has been so long that I hardly even remember. Last thing I remember with the server was an incident where I timed someone because they were taking some time to reply to an RP, though the details are fuzzy and I don't remember too much more)
Why you think you should be unbanned:
Hello. I am here again for a hopeful appeal. It has certainly been some time since I played last and I have gotten a good bit of comments and such on my actions and my appeals of past.
Starting off, I want to emphasize that yes, I do realize the things I did in the past were not acceptable. I can tell how, what I did was draining not just on the server members, but on staff too. I want to return to the server, though with a new attitude. A new slate entirely, and new person.
I have not just been doing nothing however, and I have been playing other SS13 servers. Specifically, I was playing "SPLURT". Now, while SPLURT may not be known as the most serious server, it still does have its rules enforced. As of now, I have amassed a total of 314 hours of various jobs. 79 hours as HoS. 54 hours as captain. 73 hours as an assistant, along with other various jobs. During this time I have had only one minor issue with admins, where as there was a dispute with another crew member. However this was quickly resolved and the incident was labeled as 'very minor'
Additionally to this, one of the staff members have specifically said they would be willing to vouch for me with my actions in the server. I would post this discord here but I believe it doesn't let me because the forum breaks with it.
In the end, I would like to reiterate that I still feel awful for my past self. The way I treated people and how I was hostile to admins. Thinking people were out for me for no reason. It was all unacceptable. Kenzie specifically got the brunt of my suspicion at the time, though I realize that what they were doing was merely their job. Timing someone because they were taking a longer time to reply to an RP is an awful and cruel thing to do, and I realize that.
I want to return to this server. I loved it. Everyone was so perfect and it was a joy to always log on. I hope that I am finally able to prove that I have changed enough to come back proper.
Nightshadow

Re: Fire Break Appeal

Postby Demicus_Maximus » Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:12 pm

Going to keep it real. Other than seeing the name posted around before, I'd never really heard of Splurt before. And I kind of preferred the me from yesterday that hadn't heard of it.

BUT. I'm willing to at least message this mystery admin. What is the splurt discord.
Demicus_Maximus

Postby Nightshadow » Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:41 pm

Demicus_Maximus wrote:Going to keep it real. Other than seeing the name posted around before, I'd never really heard of Splurt before. And I kind of preferred the me from yesterday that hadn't heard of it.

BUT. I'm willing to at least message this mystery admin. What is the splurt discord.

I can understand that. But here is the discord invite. The admin's name is Kepler. I would put their discord ID but last time I did that it didn't exactly work out. additionally, the discord for Splurt is somewhat locked, due to it being the target of attacks before apparently. I sent you a friend request on discord Demicus, and I can send the admins discord ID there to you for you to talk to them

https://discord.gg/splurt

Let me know if you need anything more
Nightshadow

Postby Demicus_Maximus » Sun Jun 25, 2023 9:29 pm

After some review of what Splurt even IS, I am not going to count that as a viable source. Appeal is denied at this time.
Demicus_Maximus

Return to Denied