[demicusmaximus] Pootismaniac - Ancient permaban

Moderator: Game Admins

[demicusmaximus] Pootismaniac - Ancient permaban

Postby RinPin » Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:10 pm

Byond account and character name: Pootismaniac, i don't even remember at this point.
Discord ID (if applicable):Rin Pin#2402
Banning admin:demicusmaxius
Ban type (What are you banned from?):Perma server ban
Ban reason given:"This is your answer, then." https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1042756099775922197/1089993032323059742/image.png
Ban length:Permanent
Approximate date that the ban was placed (including time zone):2016-01-16 21:03:30, (CET) (i think)
Your side of the story:I don't quite remember what happened, considering that it's been almost a decade since this ban was applied, but considering i looked up my CKEY on the forum and there was a previous appeal for griefing in 2015, that likely gives me a good idea of what has occured, i'm unsure what my side of the story even was other than likely some low level attempt of griefing.
Why you think you should be unbanned:Because 7 years later, i ended up becoming a furry (the horror :P )and a lot engrained to the "furry culture" zeitgeist that permeates this space and similar other ones, and recently, a friend asked me to play on this server, i tried to log in and remembered "Oh yeah, i was banned" and thus i'm writing this appeal.

Why do i think i should be unbanned? part 2 - A mixture of it being nearly a decade later, being part of the culture that fuels this type of server, and similar spaces likely being able to vouch for my behavior there in the time i've been a player there, (Namely being Chomps and Splurt, as the more similar type of servers to this one that i've been playing in, as a more "gamer" ones like CM doesen't really applies to an HRP furry vore server), and because i'm a different person now and i have better things to do than grief SS13 servers, since if it was my objective, i'd likely be multikeying rather than trying to appeal a 7 year old perma ban under the request of my friend.

I understand any skepticism for the obvious reasons that this might bring, but i'm more than willing to share information and any other requests as needed, if required by a member of the staff that decides to take over this appeal.

Cheers.
RinPin

Re: [demicusmaximus] Pootismaniac - Ancient permaban

Postby RinPin » Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:20 pm

Maybe i'm just stupid and can't figure out how to edit the main post after it has been sent, but either way,
i am apologising for my past behavior, as it was born out of malice and mischief rather than seriously trying to interact with the community, something i'd like to rectify if given the chance.

i don't have any expectations over this as it's much easier to keep a know troublemaker banned than it is to take a chance with them afterwards, but that it's ultimely up to whoever decides to take this appeal.
RinPin

Re: [demicusmaximus] Pootismaniac - Ancient permaban

Postby Demicus_Maximus » Sun Apr 02, 2023 7:12 pm

Gonna keep it real with you, chief. I have no idea what you were banned for. I ASSUME, based on the ban reason, that you'd done something and then were uncooperative, but it's been so long there is no way to tell.

Given the length of time, and you actually filing an appeal instead of just shrugging and making a new account, I will approve your appeal.
Demicus_Maximus

Return to Approved