[Scree] MorroXD - being a retarded, nerdish dipshit

Moderator: Game Admins

[Scree] MorroXD - being a retarded, nerdish dipshit

Postby MorroXD » Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:21 am

Byond account and character name: MorroXD/Aiden Greenwood
Discord ID (if applicable): MorroDX#0052
Banning admin: Scree
Ban type: Discord, Server Ban
Ban reason given:Extremely edgy behaviour in OOC and discord. Got punted from the latter, and the next we hear is complaints about his behavour on the server itself.
Ban length: Perma
Approximate date that the ban was placed (including time zone): 2023-01-30 09:27:37, GMT+1
Your side of the story: I just chill in the bar, then a public scene starts in which there's a skrell as a pred. (I do not remember the names.) In LOOC, I said that skrells are vegan and, well, the skrell decides to cancel the scene. After like, 5 minutes, I start to brag about it in OOC.

Next, I start bragging about this (IN THE THIRD TIME) at the shuttle, in LOOC. That's how I got banned.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I do understand my error, I do understand that I did the wrong thing, and, well... What do I have to say more? This is my first ban, and if I am going to be unbanned, hopefully, it won't happen again, just give me another chance.

Personal Note: I've been looking at approved and denied appeals at the forum, and all of them which did contain "bad behavior" were declined because of "not enough time have passed". This is an average appeal, author of which has not enough creativity, and patience, sorry.
MorroXD

Re: [Scree] MorroXD - being a retarded, nerdish dipshit

Postby Scree » Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:33 pm

The thing about the OOC thing about telling people to read the skrell lore, you didn't even have the right lore. I dunno if you're reading off the bay wiki or something but skrell here specifically have their meat allergy commented out. Also, yanno.
Vore.
On the vore station.
Why on earth would we have a species that can't do vore on the vore station.

The thing is, you were only able to make that comment in the first place because I literally forgot to mirror your discord ban to the server because the discord incident happened while I was at work.
The reason for the discord ban was that you were posting about someone getting stabbed to death in warsaw and said it was good because they were a furry.
Then when this was met with a near universal "what the fuck dude", you repeated that sentiment.
The thing is, I don't know the incident you were talking about, I don't even know if someone actually was killed or not, but that line of conversation crossed way over the line of edgy joking and straight into "what the actual fuck is wrong with you" territory.
Scree

Postby MorroXD » Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:56 am

Well, that means I've unintentionally became fun police, yeah, that's stupid.

About the Discord incident... I don't know if you'll believe me or not, but I was at the party and, both me and my friend were f*cked up. He tells me about this (yes, he indeed made it up), and, I take out my phone and start writing about it literally in every Discord server I could, with the of autocorrect...

I'm, really sorry about this, and something like this will never happen again.
MorroXD

Postby Scree » Sun Feb 05, 2023 6:26 pm

Alrighty. I'd advise against drunk posting again. Appeal approved.
Scree

Return to Approved