[verysoft] mafiozoplay Begin a dick

Moderator: Game Admins

[verysoft] mafiozoplay Begin a dick

Postby Mafiozoplay » Sun Jan 01, 2023 3:55 pm

Byond account and character name:mafiozoplay M.A.D
Discord ID (if applicable):T.#0762
Banning admin:verysoft
Ban type:banned from the whole server, banned off Discord
Ban reason given:You, or another user of this computer or connection (mafiozoplay) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is:
Once again got a report over this person being needlessly hostile to people. This time, insulting and threatening to kill someone because they weren#39t interested in seeing their project. With the relatively short duration they#39ve played here and the amount of notes similar to this they#39ve wracked up, I think this needs to stick. They seem to commonly break the most basic #39don#39t be a dick#39 rules that allow us to have a polite community. Until this improves, they should not be allowed back.
Ban length:Not mentioned
Approximate date that the ban was placed: 2022-11-16 17:06:33 (Gmt +1)
Your side of the story:Well not much change here i had gone agressive.
Why you think you should be unbanned:Well i had took for myself and became way better and i feel ready to come back to be in virgo community again , also sorry again for troubles that i had caused. And Happy new year.
Mafiozoplay

Re: [verysoft] mafiozoplay Begin a dick

Postby biggs » Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:04 pm

Considering I'd been the one to load the metaphorical gun when I broke up an incident with you I figure I should share thoughts here.

I was recovering from surgery at the time of the ban and adminning less. But I remember when I returned to the team, seeing quite a few stories of what you did in my brief absence and being baffled. As any one of them would have led to me at least giving you another talking to. Your game behavior, and general behavior is filled with a lot of problems that spill out to problems for those around you, and I can't say I'm personally convinced one and a half months is enough time to resolve the issues I saw.

Though I'm not the one who would lift this one, I wouldn't be able to say yes myself at least. I would personally think you'd be well served playing on reputable servers and getting a vouch that you've had good behavior.
biggs

Re: [verysoft] mafiozoplay Begin a dick

Postby VerySoft » Sun Feb 05, 2023 6:48 pm

Appeal denied
VerySoft

Return to Denied