N/a banned before I can show my id

Moderator: Game Admins

N/a banned before I can show my id

Postby Awesomejrp » Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:33 pm

Ban repel

Byond account and character name: awesomejrp/aweomejrp
Discord ID (if applicable):@awesomejrp#5921
Banning admin:banned for thinking I was underaged
Ban type (What are you banned from?) Banned from discord and beyond sever for being underaged
[b]Ban reason given
: being Banned for underage
Ban length:
Approximate date that the ban was placed (including time zone): somehow around late October and early December timezone is Midwestern
Your side of the story: I was banned for being accused of being underaged and was banned before I could show my id as I did say "why do you want to know my age it it because of how I type?" And was banned before I could upload my ID
Why you think you should be unbanned: because I have my ID and was banned before I could be able to show it for verification
Awesomejrp

Re: N/a banned before I can show my id

Postby Kenzie » Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:07 pm

Since this has been open over a month now, I will close it if you do not follow the instructions in the ban reason/get this resolved within the next few weeks.
Kenzie

Postby JoanRisu » Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:45 pm

Hello, in order to verify your age, please follow the instructions in this guide: https://imgur.com/a/yn7OTvI

Contact me via PMs for your passphrase when you are ready.

A few key things to keep in mind:
  • Do not post this information publically in a forum post or any other public means of communication. Please relay this information privately.
  • All I need on the ID is a date of birth and the photo on the ID. You can (and I really prefer that you do this) digitally hide personal information like your real name, ID number, biographical information, etc. as these are not necessary to the process.

As with all appeals, this ban is subject to Global Rule 8 and you are advised to not discuss this ban on openly. Violation of Global Rule 8 will result in this appeal being automatically denied and, depending on severity, possible further appeals being restricted for a set time.
JoanRisu

Postby Kenzie » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:55 pm

I am moving this to denied because of inactivity.
Kenzie

Return to Denied