[Host]

Moderator: Game Admins

[Host]

Postby Zombak » Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:46 am

Byond account and character name: Zombara
Discord ID (if applicable): zombara#8646
Banning admin: Host
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Discord/Server
Ban reason given:"just got unbanned, running around doing LRP stuff, messing with people who are afk, and generally not being largey un-understandable. Not sure if just unable to really understand english, or trolling A decent grasp of the english language is required to play here
Ban length: perma
Approximate date that the ban was placed (including time zone): 30/08/2022, 14:19:17
Your side of the story: I don't understand at all if it's my fault. What kind of a scientist was trying to get used to his character in a new station, conduct experiments and study, as I write from Yandex translator, my actions were considered more LRP.
Why you think you should be unbanned:I understand how this can act on the part of English-speaking players, my actions can be understood by the LRP. However, I am trying to get used to and learn the language for more familiarization with your language, in my actions there is no attempt to troll or break the server. I apologize that I am trying to somehow contact the learned and try to somehow diversify the RP for myself. I think I won't become a person anymore. :oops:
Zombak

Re: [Host]

Postby JoanRisu » Wed Oct 19, 2022 6:11 am

We cannot effectively help you learn the rules and how to play on the server because we are unable to communicate with you at an acceptable level of English that avoids misunderstandings. It would only lead to frustration. Our English requirement is so you understand the rules and so we can communicate with you as staff members. It needs to be at a comprehensive level that both parties can understand.

I understand this is a frustrating reality, but the language barrier is an issue you need to address outside of this server.
JoanRisu

Postby Zombak » Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:26 pm

JoanRisu wrote:We cannot effectively help you learn the rules and how to play on the server because we are unable to communicate with you at an acceptable level of English that avoids misunderstandings. It would only lead to frustration. Our English requirement is so you understand the rules and so we can communicate with you as staff members. It needs to be at a comprehensive level that both parties can understand.

I understand this is a frustrating reality, but the language barrier is an issue you need to address outside of this server.

I will study your rules and from now on I will try to communicate with you on an equal footing. Also * takes an empty cup out of the cabinet with both hands, brings it to the electric kettle, presses the button with a free handle, looking around while waiting for the kettle to boil. Finally, after pouring a small amount of coffee out of the jar, he puts three spoons of sugar there and pours boiling water into a glass with coffee and sugar*
Keep your coffee.
Zombak

Postby Scree » Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:56 am

w h a t. The ban appeals forum is not for roleplaying posts.

how old are you
Scree

Postby Zombak » Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:10 pm

Scree wrote:w h a t. The ban appeals forum is not for roleplaying posts.

how old are you

Zombak

Postby Kenzie » Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:54 pm

This appeal does not demonstrate the comprehension necessary for this ban to be lifted so I'm just gonna close this, maybe try again in a few years if your English improves.
Kenzie

Return to Denied