Ban Appeal: Firebreak/Nightshadow - some time later

Moderator: Game Admins

Ban Appeal: Firebreak/Nightshadow - some time later

Postby Nightshadow » Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:03 pm

Byond account and character name: Fire Break
Discord ID (if applicable): Nightshadow#1325
Banning admin: Demi
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Discord/Server
Ban reason given:"harassing people on discord and being a general blight on the server"
Ban length: perma
Approximate date that the ban was placed (including time zone): 01/07/2022 (time unknown, was offline at the time)
Your side of the story: Previously has been discussed
Why you think you should be unbanned: Well, hello once again. I have decided to, after having waited a bit of time, send in another appeal (I didn't want to send one in every month and seem like I was after an unban without reason).
previously my actions, as I have said before, were of poor choice and often not made correctly. now, August 30'th, I was hoping to send in another appeal to see what the opinion is still.
a lot of the issues with my previous actions and the causes to them were things I was unable to control. stressful time, school, work, and other such factors that, looking back, did not give me a good mind set to interact with other people in a serious way
I have done my best to improve myself, find more calm in my schooling life and career life, and was hoping to return to the server again
having been away from SS13, playing other games, and being in other servers, including a few vore servers on discord, I feel I would be able to return without causing drama/issues throughout. my attachment to my characters long having been disregarded. no longer feeling the desire to play the characters that had brought so much blight and poor decisions from my end, to the server
in general, I realize the actions I took were poor, and do not intend on repeating them. I hope to be unbanned to return to the server. not just for its entertainment, and how it is a fun place to be, but, also because I feel disappointed in myself, and I wish to show that I am able to change, and able to be in an environment and not be someone that causes trouble and suffering to others

I look forward to hearing back. in the previous appeal I sent, from what was saw by me, Soft denied the appeal and closed it instantly. while I don't have a problem with this, I would like to request that, if the appeal is denied again, to leave it open for some time afterwards, as I would like to understand more about the appeals and what the staff team might suggest in terms of improvement/time to wait

thank you for your attention
Nightshadow

Re: Ban Appeal: Firebreak/Nightshadow - some time later

Postby Kenzie » Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:48 pm

Yea this is gonna be a no. You have eaten multiple permabans on top of various other bans besides. You have demonstrated a unique ability to be continually problematic in novel ways, so I don't really see any point in continuing to extend the benefit of the doubt that you will improve and this time will be different; we tried that numerous times and it never worked, we're not gonna keep trying it that'd just be stupidity.

While I can't actually prevent you, I recommend that you stop appealing, it's a waste of all of our time.
Kenzie

Return to Denied