[@Kenzie] Jason_Luger - LRP suicide (nion rp)

Moderator: Game Admins

[@Kenzie] Jason_Luger - LRP suicide (nion rp)

Postby Kekchup » Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:43 am

Byond account and character name:Jason_Luger (Didn't remember the name of the character)
Discord ID (if applicable):JJ21
Banning admin:@Kenzie (at the moment did not send his nickname and byond does not give a sheet with a ban)
Ban type (What are you banned from?): banned from the whole server.
Ban reason given: Died in a trash can and died in space
Ban length: indefinite
Approximate date that the ban was placed (including time zone): 25.08.2021 18:10/18:30
Your side of the story:I hug Marina in the bar, even though she against in IC but not in OOC, but I stroked her and hugged her for which then paid. First Marina almost tied me with wires (fortunately, I hid in the elevator and untied hugged her again like a sister), then got into the brig. Once in the brig, I did not want to sit there for hugs with Marina in every possible way, the officer said that I sexually harassed her! With which I disagreed, since hugs are not a reason to accuse of sexual harassment for stroking the head. And the officer himself either sits with them in a discord co-op or it's a coincidence, and I do not know how to explain why she did not take that wire as evidence and, without listening to both sides, was led to the opinion of the majority. Further, even more severe fucked up happens, the guard said no to hugs (even despite the fact that the shift itself is calm and the prisoner was peaceful). I also wrote to Marina in the PDA about the desire to hug her as a joke, which is why for the first time the officer threateningly applied a flash to me and the second time he climbed with a baton, since the soap helped, and although I drew the baton, I did not beat her because of pacifism and friendliness. Then I conceived an escape and decided to hide in the stomach of a ram and write to the PDA Marina again such a message in the hope that she will tell the officer again and the ram decides to run away from the brig, after which I will escape from it and hide into oblivion. But suddenly I felt a burning sensation of gastric juice and I had to crawl out from there. Then I decided to escape in the most useful way, jump into the trash can and, in the hope of a shortcut (which did not happen and I died while rolling along the pipe), get into the cargo and escape from prison in the same way, but then I died and got out into space and the only one who wanted hugs this old carp who was lonely in space. Partly P.S. I hugged her because of my character's interest in her and my character love her.
Why do you think you should be unbanned : Yes, I was doing stupid things then and looked like a hugging maniac with Marina, I realized that after 11 mouths, I realize I did fucked up ;(
Kekchup

Re: [@Kenzie] Jason_Luger - LRP suicide (nion rp)

Postby Kekchup » Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:53 pm

Yes, I understood that these things are not right/good.
Kekchup

Re: [@Kenzie] Jason_Luger - LRP suicide (nion rp)

Postby Kenzie » Sat Jul 30, 2022 12:31 pm

Ehh I guess I unban you, just try not to be a nuisance again.
Kenzie

Return to Approved