[@Kenzie] Jason_Luger - Non-rp suicide

Moderator: Game Admins

[@Kenzie] Jason_Luger - Non-rp suicide

Postby Kekchup » Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:00 am

Byond account and character name:Jason_Luger (Didn't remember the name of the character)
Discord ID (if applicable):JJ21
Banning admin:@Kenzie (at the moment did not send his nickname and byond does not give a sheet with a ban)
Ban type (What are you banned from?): banned from the whole server.
Ban reason given: Died in a trash can and died in space
Ban length: indefinite
Approximate date that the ban was placed (including time zone):18:20
Your side of the story:I hug Marina in the bar, even though she against in IC but not in OOC, but I stroked her and hugged her for which then paid. First Marina almost tied me with wires (fortunately, I hid in the elevator and untied hugged her again like a sister), then got into the brig. Once in the brig, I did not want to sit there for hugs with Marina in every possible way, the officer said that I sexually harassed her! With which I disagreed, since hugs are not a reason to accuse of sexual harassment for stroking the head. And the officer himself either sits with them in a discord co-op or it's a coincidence, and I do not know how to explain why she did not take that wire as evidence and, without listening to both sides, was led to the opinion of the majority. Further, even more severe fucked up happens, the guard said no to hugs (even despite the fact that the shift itself is calm and the prisoner was peaceful). I also wrote to Marina in the PDA about the desire to hug her as a joke, which is why for the first time the officer threateningly applied a flash to me and the second time he climbed with a baton, since the soap helped, and although I drew the baton, I did not beat her because of pacifism and friendliness. Then I conceived an escape and decided to hide in the stomach of a ram and write to the PDA Marina again such a message in the hope that she will tell the officer again and the ram decides to run away from the brig, after which I will escape from it and hide into oblivion. But suddenly I felt a burning sensation of gastric juice and I had to crawl out from there. Then I decided to escape in the most useful way, jump into the trash can and, in the hope of a shortcut (which did not happen and I died while rolling along the pipe), get into the cargo and escape from prison in the same way, but then I died and got out into space and the only one who wanted hugs this old carp who was lonely in space. Partly P.S. I hugged her because of my character's interest in her and my character love her.
Why you think you should be unbanned: In part, I admit my guilt in suicide, but for hugging you can not be imprisoned for 15 minutes as for rape or harassment, however, for smuggling, which I admit as 10 minutes and was imprisoned only thanks to a way to avoid the brig in the hope that they would call a doctor, which did not happen, since. k the guard turned out to be a sadist with a mania to watch a person sit under something unhealthy and I regret what I did.
P.S
Sorry for the language barrier and for my and Russian origin, I love taco and shawarma with borscht.
Kekchup

Re: [@Kenzie] Jason_Luger - Non-rp suicide

Postby Kekchup » Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:16 am

Kekchup wrote:Приблизительная дата введения бана (включая часовой пояс) : 18: 20

25.08.2021 18:10/18:30
Kekchup

Postby Kekchup » Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:25 am

Kekchup wrote:
Kekchup wrote:Приблизительная дата введения бана (включая часовой пояс) : 18: 20

25.08.2021 18:10/18:30

Russia - MSK - Moscow
Kekchup

Postby Scree » Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:05 pm

You absolutely can get arrested for running around grabbing and hugging someone that tells you to go away and you keep doing it and harassing them regardless. Try it in real life sometime.[1]

[1]: For legal reasons I am obligated to clarify that you should NOT try this in real life.
Scree

Postby Kekchup » Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:03 pm

Scree wrote:You absolutely can get arrested for running around grabbing and hugging someone that tells you to go away and you keep doing it and harassing them regardless. Try it in real life sometime.[1]

[1]: For legal reasons I am obligated to clarify that you should NOT try this in real life.

In principle, I don’t know, but if I make a free hugs sign, then the guards will not ask unnecessary questions, right?
Kekchup

Postby VerySoft » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:16 am

In general, we run a high roleplay server, which, while things do not always need to be super serious, does demand a level of seriousness with how you approach and handle it.

We do not judge you for your origin or your home language. We do however expect the roleplay environment we have created to be respected if you are to play here, and if you are to play here, you are expected to learn and improve from your mistakes. If you can do that, we can work with you.

In this case, if someone's telling you to back off from getting touchy with them, and you don't, you should expect this to be treated with some seriousness. Someone may not have something explicitly listed in their preferences, but that doesn't mean they have to tolerate it happening to them IC or OOC. If they beat you up and called security, they probably weren't into it, and continuing down that kind of line is only going to get you in trouble.

Consent is very important in erotic spaces such as ours.
VerySoft

Postby Kekchup » Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:43 am

Okay, then I'll try to offer this hug before hugging anyone. And I will try not to make an escape through the trash can.

However, if I am not imprisoned for an absurd case. For example, if the SB is female and I refused her in her personal interests in me at the bar.
Kekchup

Postby JoanRisu » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:27 pm

So, what is the consensus on this?
JoanRisu

Postby Kenzie » Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:16 pm

honestly i never wanted to lift this, i left it open for a month in case a headmin decided they wanted to but since no one has i guess i'm denying it
Kenzie

Return to Denied