[nerdass] Nevis - "Quality Control / Rule 6"

Moderator: Game Admins

Re: [nerdass] Nevis - "Quality Control / Rule 6"

Postby Nevis » Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:53 am

You're right. I did cause trauma, to Ryo who I'm presuming you're talking about.
I fucked up.
I made honest amends with him, you are welcome to ask him yourself for any information to verify what I'm saying. I want to try and make amends here as well.
You are free to say no, I just want to offer.
Nevis

Postby nerdass » Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:16 am

Nevis wrote:You're right. I did cause trauma, to Ryo who I'm presuming you're talking about.
I fucked up.
I made honest amends with him, you are welcome to ask him yourself for any information to verify what I'm saying. I want to try and make amends here as well.
You are free to say no, I just want to offer.

your apology was basically "i'm bored of trolling you. truce?" lol
nerdass

Postby Nevis » Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:06 am

Not exactly. By the time I actually reached out to Ryo I had stopped hanging out with the group that was causing the trouble.
A little context for that situation was I wanted to end the animosity between us because I had not been fucking with him for a few months at that point since I left that group.
We also talked on voice where I apologized and played games together. Less than 2 weeks later in text I wanted to reaffirm that we were friends and apologized again.
Code: Select all
[2019/06/18 19:50]  Delly (deli.nayar): Do you consider us friends?
[2019/06/18 19:50]  Dax's Ryo (ryokotensaki): yes
[2019/06/18 19:50]  Delly (deli.nayar): Good
[2019/06/18 19:50]  Delly (deli.nayar): :>
[2019/06/18 19:50]  Dax's Ryo (ryokotensaki): I have enjoyed hanging out and stuff
[2019/06/18 19:50]  Delly (deli.nayar): Likewise
[2019/06/18 19:50]  Delly (deli.nayar): Again, sorry for all the bs
[2019/06/18 19:51]  Dax's Ryo (ryokotensaki): its the past, shit happens and there was a lot of sneaky shit going on
Nevis

Postby Verkister » Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:50 am

As much as I'd love to believe it that you'd have taken the action to become a better person and move over to the "nice side" and away from the toxic group, the intel I have come across along the way from chats and contacts on discord and SL alike has only managed to convince me that the situation is more likely other way around. I've seen what absolutely toxic shit Ryo, and the rest of their funnyman group have been up to and it's not quite anything I'd like to see touching this community with a 10 foot pole clad in a hazmat suit. Big X for doubt from me that you'd have left the group instead of getting Ryo to join it by your side.
OUCH!
Verkister

Postby Nevis » Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:02 am

Im not even a part of Ryo's "funnyman" group. I'm detached from any drama originating there. My relationship with him is that we are friends who play games together.
Nevis

Postby Verkister » Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:17 am

I could have worded my post a little better since I was mostly trying to refer to something more aking to cliques rather than like actual groups, but honestly I'm not surprised to hear such group still exists.
OUCH!
Verkister

Postby Nevis » Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:22 am

I don't know of anything "toxic" ryo or his friends are doing. As I said, I just play games with him these days and avoid SL drama. I feel its going back to square one where Im given guilt by association.
Nevis

Postby Demicus_Maximus » Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:49 pm

Reviewing the posts made, I feel this is not yet the time for an unban.

Perhaps later, if we hear more good things. But as of right now, I do not believe it is in our interests to allow you back in.
Demicus_Maximus

Postby Nevis » Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:56 pm

Demicus_Maximus wrote:Reviewing the posts made, I feel this is not yet the time for an unban.

Perhaps later, if we hear more good things. But as of right now, I do not believe it is in our interests to allow you back in.

Thats understandable. I appreciate the consideration at the very least.
Nevis

Postby JoanRisu » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:55 pm

I won't hold you occasionally gaming with Ryo against you and I think, for now, you need to build up a better reputation in other communities that we have ties with.

Right now, there is a lingering reluctance here that may negatively affect your experience with us and our ability to manage whatever may come up in the future.
I welcome you to try again once you get some support going. We're more than happy to hear you out once you do.
JoanRisu

PreviousNext

Return to Denied