GermanSanta Ban

Moderator: Game Admins

GermanSanta Ban

Postby germansantaa » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:55 pm

Byond account and character name: Balaz Volkov
Banning admin: Demicus Maximus
Ban type: Server
Ban reason given: Being a general shit. Flooring people wordlessly, busting down windows for the lulz, and then running around setting off fire alarms for no rasin. Given the VERY long history of this behavior, this is a permanent ban..
Ban length: Permanent
Approximate time ban was placed: 10/26/2019
Your side of the story: Yea i'm actually very dissappointed by this ban. I was purposely trying to get in trouble and make things interesting in order to get held down by security and have a scene from there. The guard wasn't even coming back so i set the alarm off for them to come back and find me in a particularly small situation. (aka ate a shrink shroom in there) then went to message the hos about such. Then i was banned before i could even send my message without even a bwoink... really? and it was permanent of all things

This a reappeal after the previous one was denied. First off I would like to apologize for what happened with my previous post. I was really confused on what was expected of me, and was trying to have scenes still develop naturally without annoying people. (viewtopic.php?f=38&t=1620)

Now then why do I think I should be unbanned now: I understood the point with the previous appeal, and was trying to explain that I would no longer harrass anyone. Feel like this example is what lead to the ban denial.
Example: Instead of slipping someone over and over hoping they'll get mad and that will lead to something. I could have slipped them once than an rp post about such.
What I was trying to get at here was that I would no longer harass people over and over, and engage in a playful rp heavy way.

To ensure this doesn't happen again I want to make it very clear that I won't slip anyone even once, bully, tease, or anything without prior ooc/discord notice to ensure that they are cool with the situation.
germansantaa

Re: GermanSanta Ban

Postby Demicus_Maximus » Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:18 pm

Your appeal is much better this time. And I feel that it's been quite long enough. Please do not make the same mistakes again. Appeal approved.
Demicus_Maximus

Return to Approved