Subject:[Unknown] Glanks - sec jobban appeal

Moderator: Game Admins

Subject:[Unknown] Glanks - sec jobban appeal

Postby Glanks » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:44 pm

Byond account and character name: Glanks , Tread Jenkins
Discord ID (if applicable): Glanks/Glade#9705
Banning admin: Unknown
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Job ban from security as a whole
Ban reason given:Assumed global rule violation though potential Icky Okky scenario as well
Ban length:Unknown
Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone): Unknown time implication noticed upon approximately 7 p.m. on October 16, 2019 central time zone
Your side of the story: At such time I had thought the situation had been resolved, however the discussion in question was spurred on once more. I do admit that I was in the wrong in just how I had proceeded with said situation in discussion and I had thought that the situation was going to be handled IC with additional training as well, instead of an outright ban for the career area. While I thought I had handled such things initially as they should have in retrospect it should have been handled far differently. This incident in question involving a Xenochimera character, as such information to evaluate on the situation can be provided, as I do not wish to make this too large of a post.
Why you think you should be unbanned:I admit I handled the situation in question in game in less than a preferred manner and as the situation in OOC escalated I had made the wrong decision as such there as well. As such I apologize formally, and fully intend to work on it in the future to help avoid such situations arising again. Should such a thing come to pass again, it'll be a situation in which i'll try to LOOC multiple times just in case it's a scenario where the client did not post to any involved parties and Ahelp a situation before it advances too far in the future; atop of making sure I try to ignore various potential scene set up as well. I am of the honest believe that at the time tempers had flared up catching many in a 'Sour' mood, and do want to put in an honest effort in which I believe I can move forward from this incident.
Glanks

Re: Subject:[Unknown] Glanks - sec jobban appeal

Postby Mr_Signmeup » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:39 am

After the event, I will post what I think. At this moment in time, it is neutral.
Reshskaskakss Seekiseekis: Chief of Security
Mr_Signmeup

Postby Aces » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:12 am

Mr_Signmeup wrote:After the event, I will post what I think. At this moment in time, it is neutral.

Aces

Postby Mr_Signmeup » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:18 pm

At this moment in time, I support him in being allowed to return as a security officer to see how he further improves. But, continue to bar him from Head of Security.
Reshskaskakss Seekiseekis: Chief of Security
Mr_Signmeup

Postby Aces » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:26 am

Ban reduced. Security job bans are to be removed except Head of Security.

If this ban is not removed already, ahelp in-game and link this thread.
Aces

Return to Approved